+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edmonton Office - July 2015

buzz123

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just wrote my test today (July 31) and got a perfect score. AT the end of my interview, the lady told me that she'd like to take a look at my file one more time and will let me know if anything is needed. When I asked if there were any concerns, she said there weren't any at this point. Not sure what to make of it. Hopefully this results in an invitation to attend the oath ceremony next. Any one out there have any ideas? :)

aeb

Feb 17, 2015
Hi Buzz123..... we took the test at the same date in Edmonton..... today, I checked my Ecas, it shows Decision made already, have you checked yours?

buzz123

Mar 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Aeb,

Yes mine has been updated to Decision Made as well on August 6. I'm hoping we get to take the oath by the end of August.

GoCanada1985

Jun 18, 2014
My wife wrote her exam in Edmonton on June 5 and received her oath letter on August 11, with an oath date of August 26. She had a pretty standard application with no out of country travel during the period. They told her 2-4 months for the oath on her test day which I have heard other people say as well. And she received her oath letter just over 2 months later so that sounds about right.

abdul560

Star Member
Jun 21, 2014
ALBERTA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GoCanada1985 said:
My wife wrote her exam in Edmonton on June 5 and received her oath letter on August 11, with an oath date of August 26. She had a pretty standard application with no out of country travel during the period. They told her 2-4 months for the oath on her test day which I have heard other people say as well. And she received her oath letter just over 2 months later so that sounds about right.
could you please tell when was your wife's application recieved ?
thanks in advance

dr_majed8835

Star Member
Feb 7, 2014
Hi everyone,
My application is in process since July 6. When should I expect it to be transferred to the local Edmonton office. I have been checking my ecas every Tuesday and nothing had changed!!

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pongpong said:
How's the test guys. Was it hard and tricky? My test will be this coming monday aug 31 edmonton cic.
The test is easy if you red the book many times since all the questions are generated from it. Take this link on YouTube you will hear about Canadian Citizenship. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrgc4nvEOcU

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
Eagle333 said:
The test is easy if you red the book many times since all the questions are generated from it. Take this link on YouTube you will hear about Canadian Citizenship. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wrgc4nvEOcU
Thank you. I just did the test today and i got 19/20. my interview went well and the officer asked for my original IELTS but i said i sent it together with my PR application and he just said ok.

FAAMS

Aug 13, 2015
pongpong said:
Thank you. I just did the test today and i got 19/20. my interview went well and the officer asked for my original IELTS but i said i sent it together with my PR application and he just said ok.
Congratulations
Were the questions like the online practice and which website you used to practice?

pongpong

Star Member
Apr 15, 2011
FAAMS said:
Congratulations
Were the questions like the online practice and which website you used to practice?
FAAMS i advice u just read the book probably 4 to 5 times and i bet and pretty sure u will pass the test. Do not rely on online test. When u are reading it just remember and analyze it. Trust me. I just read the book probably 7times.

tunshah

Star Member
Jan 15, 2014
what minister has to do with oath ceremonies, they have ceremonies scheduled in Sept in other regions

Eagle333

Mar 30, 2013
Edmonton Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pongpong said:
You're welcome and congratulation for your test and interview, now all I will ask you is to be very patient until you receive your oath date. I have been waiting for 43 days. Check my details underneath.