+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Edmonton IRCC - PR Card (initial card)

alb4n

Star Member
May 31, 2020
I mailed my CoPR with photos to this office back in April 2021. I haven’t received any updates so far.
I haven’t been able to link the application online.
I need to travel to Europe ASAP due to family emergency issue.
Does anyone know how to contact this office? Phone number ?
I contacted them via email , they responded with a generic email.
Has anyone tried to go to this office in person without appointment? I live 3 hours away drive , I am not sure if it’s worth going there and trying to talk to someone about any updates!!!

jabrams001

Star Member
Feb 18, 2021
I doubt these guys in Edmonton are working. We have quite a few people here that have applications with them and those are not moving since the beginning of the year.

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
Mine is February 2021 , no news…
The website says 67 days to process instead the 133 days we had , they are processing the new ones faster but the old ones like mine still they didn’t touch how unfair is that..

Cacenaves

Star Member
Jan 22, 2020
I think the timeline is only for sydney office, our is edmonton office
No it’s not , the website says in general :

This processing time tells you how long it took us to process most complete applications, in the past. Your application may be delayed or returned if it’s not complete.

Your processing time starts the day we receive your complete application and ends when we make a decision. It may vary depending on how many applications we receive.

https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/application/check-processing-times.html