Med's Done....
12-08-2016
Interview........
BG IN PROGRESS 30-March-2017 DM :31-March 2017
Passport Req..
10 April 2017

citizenship2017

Nov 23, 2017
Rcmp sent my FP January 15th and today i phoned them and agent confirmed that they already got it. She said i have to wait to open my file again and make a decision. Maybe phone them tomorrow. It should be on ur file already.
I called CIC this morning and agent said fingerprints not yet on file. He said it is matter of time and give it a week more and it should be on file

citizenship2017

Nov 23, 2017
I got test invite email and it is on Feb 15. I was requested FP in between test invite and in process. FINGERPRINTS done already but not yet in file as per call centre agent

Reactions: wins26

Drv

Jun 11, 2014
Hii.

Our application recieved on oct and started processing 11 dec but we still didn’t get test invitations. Is anyone there with same case?

quasar81

Feb 27, 2014
Hii.

Our application recieved on oct and started processing 11 dec but we still didn’t get test invitations. Is anyone there with same case?
Are you from Edmonton? It is going to be slow buddy.
Only 15 out of 50 Edmonton applicants in October sheet has got test invite yet.

Have you got your FP/RQ request yet? Edmonton office issue lot of those to slow down their workload.

Email MP Sohi to have the Edmonton IRCC office streamlined and process faster. Good luck otherwise.

Last edited:
Reactions: Drv

Drv

Jun 11, 2014

Have you got your FP/RQ request yet? Edmonton office issue lot of those to slow down their workload.

Email MP Sohi to have the Edmonton IRCC office streamlined and process faster. Good luck otherwise.
Hii
Thank you for ur concern. Yes i am from Edmonton. We didn’t get any fp request yet and even i asked my friend who got test invite they didn’t get any fp requests though.

My timeline says just in process that is it. Some people who have submitted after us already got their test invite so little bit worries

Drv

Jun 11, 2014

What is your timeline says?

Justin hooder

Jan 26, 2018
hi i am new to this forum.

app received oct 19
aor nov23
started processing dec4
can someone please explain why it is taking so long to receive test invitation?

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009

app received oct 19
aor nov23
started processing dec4
Because it’s Edmonton. Email MP Sohi to look into this. That’s all you can do. Calling IRCC is next to useless. MP can bug Immigration Minister to provide more resources at Edmonton office.

Mike053

Feb 9, 2009

app received oct 19
aor nov23
started processing dec4
Because it’s Edmonton. Email MP Sohi to look into this. That’s all you can do. Calling IRCC is next to useless. MP can bug Immigration Minister to provide more resources at Edmonton office.

Workforce

Oct 9, 2017
Hello experts my application received oct 20 In process since Jan 15 from Edmonton I have not received any test invite yet my concern is I have deleted a lot of emails recently and I’m worried if bymistake I deleted one of an important citizenship mail is there any other way to confirm any status updated on Cic ? Please help