+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Editing after ITA?

tap8829

Aug 29, 2017
I have two questions regarding editing information after receiving ITA:-

1. In my express entry profile (EE), i did not mention my 10th grade and 12 grade (high school) education details. Should I fill them in the post ITA form or Just go ahead with my bachelors and masters details? Would filling them now be counter productive if the application is matched with previous details of EE profile?

2. In my master's education section in EE profile, I mentioned the date of completion of masters as 6/2011 (JUNE), though the examination was in June and we were given Detailed Marks Card (DMC) in June the degree of the masters is dated 7/2011 (JULY). Can and should i change the date in post ITA application so that it matches the degree which will be attached with the application?

Thank you very much for your help.

dr feras

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2013
I have two questions regarding editing information after receiving ITA:-

1. In my express entry profile (EE), i did not mention my 10th grade and 12 grade (high school) education details. Should I fill them in the post ITA form or Just go ahead with my bachelors and masters details? Would filling them now be counter productive if the application is matched with previous details of EE profile?

2. In my master's education section in EE profile, I mentioned the date of completion of masters as 6/2011 (JUNE), though the examination was in June and we were given Detailed Marks Card (DMC) in June the degree of the masters is dated 7/2011 (JULY). Can and should i change the date in post ITA application so that it matches the degree which will be attached with the application?

Thank you very much for your help.
You can change anything you like after ITA as long as you are not going to cause a change in CRS score to fall beyond the lowest of your round of invitations. No need to mention anything about high school degree. Many people make big fuss about it, I didnt include details about it, just my medical degree, and it went fine.
You can mention the date you officially graduated or the date on your degree, up to you.

tap8829

Aug 29, 2017
You can change anything you like after ITA as long as you are not going to cause a change in CRS score to fall beyond the lowest of your round of invitations. No need to mention anything about high school degree. Many people make big fuss about it, I didnt include details about it, just my medical degree, and it went fine.
You can mention the date you officially graduated or the date on your degree, up to you.
Thank you so much, So i can change the month from june to july in the masters education detail?