+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECORP time line

gadawg773

Nov 26, 2021
Family Sponsorship(Inland) package sent in and received on Nov 25 2020. Biometrics completed Aug 2021. Email received Oct 31 2021 that permanent residence was approved with pre invitation email for portal. Received Portal instructions to sign in on Nov 6th 2021. In Canada declaration made on the same day along with sending in address and photo. It's now Nov 26 and still nothing from IRCC. I've checked the pdf that was sent with the invitation to try and find what VO I'm dealing with but this is all that was on the bottom of the email.

Sincerely, (GCMS user ID) (Office’s city name) Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

So no info as far as I know. Anyone else dealing with these same issues?

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
Family Sponsorship(Inland) package sent in and received on Nov 25 2020. Biometrics completed Aug 2021. Email received Oct 31 2021 that permanent residence was approved with pre invitation email for portal. Received Portal instructions to sign in on Nov 6th 2021. In Canada declaration made on the same day along with sending in address and photo. It's now Nov 26 and still nothing from IRCC. I've checked the pdf that was sent with the invitation to try and find what VO I'm dealing with but this is all that was on the bottom of the email.

Sincerely, (GCMS user ID) (Office’s city name) Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada

So no info as far as I know. Anyone else dealing with these same issues?
Not sure what issue you are referring to here. But if I understand correctly, you have finished your virtual landing, correct? If so, congrats on becoming a PR, you will see an update on your online account and your PR card will arrive sooner or later.

gadawg773

Nov 26, 2021
Not sure what issue you are referring to here. But if I understand correctly, you have finished your virtual landing, correct? If so, congrats on becoming a PR, you will see an update on your online account and your PR card will arrive sooner or later.
No virtual landing has not been completed. I don't have ecorp yet. Just wondering if waiting three weeks for it is normal. Also I have seen lots of post that ask about VO office. My email was sent with no VO office on it.

DimT44

Apr 5, 2021
No virtual landing has not been completed. I don't have ecorp yet. Just wondering if waiting three weeks for it is normal. Also I have seen lots of post that ask about VO office. My email was sent with no VO office on it.
I think timeline varies, I've seen cases here on the forum with 50 days before getting ecopr. Good luck hope you get it soon.

Reactions: gadawg773

Vasya5467

Dec 24, 2021
I have the same issue, I uploaded my picture and confirmed my address on November 3d. I received an email on November 9th that they were missing my receipt of the right of permanent residenc, I submitted it through the web form same day even though I sent my receipt back in the summer. I haven’t heard anything since than and I am very concerned about it. On CIC website says decision made and there is no new information, I also keep calling to the customer support centre and they say that the application needs to be finalized, I am not sure what to think about it as it has been almost 2 months since I sent them my photo and confirmed my address and I still don’t have ecorp. Did anyone else had any issues with ecorp?

Thank you!