+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR with medical surveillance

incognito101

Feb 13, 2021
Hello,

I am in Canada and I have applied for CEC, while my application was in progress I was contacted by Medical Surveillance regarding TB and did many TB tests at the CDC.

In July, 2021 I got a confirmation from the CDC (by phone) and my test results were negative and I do not have any TB whatsoever and my medical test showed "passed" in my profile two days after. However, when I got my eCoPR this this month there is still a condition:
"32: MUST REPORT FOR MEDICAL EXAMINATION SURVEILLANCE OR TREATMENT, AND AT SPECIFIED TIMES AND PLACES, PROVIDE PROOF OF COMPLIANCE."

I have contacted the medical surveillance and IRCC by email and I got no response.

What does this mean? and how can I provide proof when I already did all the testing required? Is this just a mistake or do I need to do the same tests again?

It does not make sense, if I don't have TB now then why should I do another test later (not sure if this is the case)

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
I applied for my pr through express entry, and have had my acced to the portal for a few weeks now, but my proccess still is being called as "in review" I am in Canada already, and received the IMM 0535 Form called medical surveillance undertaking. When looking it up online, all answers are related to entering Canada for the Speed Test first time, in a poe

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
I applied for my pr through express entry, and have had my acced to the portal for a few weeks now, but my proccess still is being called as "in review" I am in Canada already, and received the IMM 0535 Form called medical surveillance undertaking. When looking it up online, all answers are related to entering Canada for the Speed Test first time, in a poe
Stop spamming with “speed test” non links.

Last edited:
Aug 8, 2021
Hello,
The same thing happened to me as well. I too received my eCOPR with the same condition you mentioned above.
What did you do next ? Did you receive your pr card ?

lmegha12

Jan 29, 2020
Hello,
The same thing happened to me as well. I too received my eCOPR with the same condition you mentioned above.
What did you do next ? Did you receive your pr card ?
Hello, Have you landed in Canada and have you been able to comply with the medical surveillance as contain in your COPR ? I'd like to know how you went about it, because my COPR also contained the same obligations. Thanks.