+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECoPR waiting

Jun 27, 2021
I got my portal on 14th November,2021
And submitted on same day with declaration of presence in canada, mailing address and photo uploaded.

still not received my ECoPR or Pr Card yet.

anybody knows about it. Why ECoPr taking too long.

rankle86

Star Member
Jul 24, 2014
Portal request: 18th Nov 2021
Portal credentials: 24th Nov 2021
Address and photo updated: 24th Nov 2021
E cpor: waiting

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

grhs9014

Dec 5, 2021
PR Portal- Inside Canada declaration, address, photo submitted-> November 20th
Still waiting for eCOPR

Sanjay35821

Star Member
Aug 9, 2020
Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
09-08-2020
Med's Done....
30-09-2020
PR Portal- Inside Canada declaration, address, photo submitted-> November 20th
Still waiting for eCOPR
Does Portal access mean confirmation of permanent residence status or eCOPR?

Can someone please let me know if I can request my spouse to send her passport to the visa office to obtain her travel visa and documentation now?
Since the passport request letter, I have received states "Passports for dependent(s) should only be submitted after you, the primary applicant has received the confirmation of permanent residence status" and I am still waiting for my eCoPR ?

Portal email, portal Credentials, submitted photo and address: 25 Oct VO: Etobicoke office Info still "under review" Haven't received eCOPR.
I have sent a couple of emails that users listed here. Either no reply or a generic covid excuse reply.
Any hopes for receiving the PR card by end of January 2022?

Portal email- Oct 6, 2021
Portal Credentials- Oct 25, 2021
Photo and address- submitted Oct 25, 2021
COPR- WAITING
VO Ottawa, Secondary - Etobicoke

Jun 27, 2021
Same with me i am also waiting for ECoPR after that my wife can submit her passport with the copy of ECoPR to get travel visa.

may be web form can help or we can reach out our MP’s office.
Keep posted

grhs9014

Dec 5, 2021
I got ECOPR this morning. I hope you everyone who are waiting for it will get soon too.

August 10 - information request for PR portal

August 11 -PR portal credential( PR portal login id and pasaword)

->This time I was not in Canada so could not do Inside Canada Declare. So email them my situation-> no answer -> PR portal link id and password expired

November 17- I email them that I am back to Canada and request the PR port link

November 19- PR portal reset email (PR credential)

November 20 -Submit info,address, photo

December 14 - ECOPR received

canada2021_1

Star Member
Apr 12, 2021
Received Portal credentials on Dec 10, still waiting for eCOPR. Which email ID people here emailed to while they were waiting for eCOPR, asking for status?

Murrkikoko

Jan 3, 2022
I submitted everything on Dec 22cand still waiting for ecopr.. stating to get anxious again. Do you know if gcms notes would help with this?
I don’t know.. We are still waiting, my lawyer says that not only I was stuck, there are other applicants who were stuck at this stage. It looks like our officer went on vacation or got sick. What is your visa office?

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
I don’t know.. We are still waiting, my lawyer says that not only I was stuck, there are other applicants who were stuck at this stage. It looks like our officer went on vacation or got sick. What is your visa office?
I dont know either. I think it is Virtual Landing Unit but I applied PR from Manitoba - Wiinpeg. What's yours?