+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECOPR timeline

Canada14721

Aug 11, 2021
Hi all,
I am waiting for eCOPR since January 20. Anyone still waiting for an Ecopr since January (Calgary VO)? Another thing, when they open an PR confirmation portal, they made a mistake with my kids last name. We sent them an email, an they corrected it. I am wondering if this can cause delays with eCOPR? Maybe somebody had the same experience with Calgary VO?
Thanks.

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
Hi all,
I am waiting for eCOPR since January 20. Anyone still waiting for an Ecopr since January (Calgary VO)? Another thing, when they open an PR confirmation portal, they made a mistake with my kids last name. We sent them an email, an they corrected it. I am wondering if this can cause delays with eCOPR? Maybe somebody had the same experience with Calgary VO?
Thanks.
I am waiting from 17 Oct 22 still no ECOPR Calgary

MPrakash

Apr 12, 2023
I’m waiting for my eCOPR(Calgary) since 20 March ‘23
Any updates/ suggestions as to why this delay ?

cz999

Feb 1, 2020
NOC Code......
You are still in the earliest dates. No reason given by any of the agents on call webform or email. Am on from 17 Oct 22
That’s not normal….have you tried email them back and ask? Some people wait a couple weeks but it’s been half a year for you????

Reactions: vkamath

kevfern

Nov 12, 2022
That’s not normal….have you tried email them back and ask? Some people wait a couple weeks but it’s been half a year for you????
I did still the same message your are in a virtual landing queue. No further inquiries will be answered

SatNight

Dec 2, 2017
Oh no, we received portal email from Calgary, too. Submitted photos on 4 April. What is with Calgary and CoPR delay?