+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR Processing Times

TK2020

Aug 18, 2020
Hello world! New to this forum, nice to "meet" you all!

August 13 - got email from IRCC saying processing is complete, and I need to email them my address and a bunch of declarations, first and last entry to Canada, etc.

August 13 - (4 minutes after receiving the email above, before I even got to send them the first email) Got credentials to access the portal. Logged into the Portal the same day - Made the declaration, and uploaded address and photo for PR card.

Based on what I've been reading so far, most people had to wait for a little while after sending the first email with the declarations to have access to the portal. Does something seem off in my case?

Usually how long is the wait between making the declaration on portal and receiving the eCoPR? The emails came from the Etobicoke office, if that makes a difference.

Those who have already received their eCoPR, do we simply print it off and sign it on our own for it to be considered valid, or do we need to send them back? Does the eCoPR have to be printed on legal sized paper?

Any input would be much appreciated! Tia!

Alden.menzalgy

Dec 15, 2019
Etobicoke and Ottawa VOs tend to be slower than other offices like Calgary office where most people get their eCOPR in a few days.

I did the declaration, uploaded photos/address through the PR confirmation portal since July 7th, Etobicoke Office, CEC, Inland, and haven't received my eCOPR yet.

I called IRCC multiple times, they advised me to wait :(

Reactions: ElenaStetskevych