+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecopr not available in PR portal

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
Hi everyone

I got portal email on 17th jan 2021 and got the mail saying congrats on confirming as permanent resident.. but Iam unable to find my ecopr in the portal.. I emailed ircc regarding this but did not get any help.. anyone experience this kind of issue and how to proceed with this?please advice

marieajenifair

Star Member
Nov 6, 2017
Hi everyone

I got portal email on 17th jan 2021 and got the mail saying congrats on confirming as permanent resident.. but Iam unable to find my ecopr in the portal.. I emailed ircc regarding this but did not get any help.. anyone experience this kind of issue and how to proceed with this?please advice
Did you send them your details and get login credentials. Once you receive the login credentials, you have to upload your photo and submit a declaration you are in Canada with your Canadian address and only then you will receive your eCOPR.

Alalac

Oct 2, 2021
Hi everyone

It may take a few days to get ecopr. I suggest you to send them an email using the same email address that sent you the pdf files. What's your visa office?

ppriya3

Star Member
Jan 16, 2021
I sent the photo and address in the portal credentials page.. my 3 dependent’s got their COPR.. I just got the congrats message asking to download the COPR from the portal.. but I don’t find the ecopr doc to download!!!!o sent email to etobicoke and raised a webform but did not get a response

Simranp

Dec 21, 2022
Hi I uploaded my picture and address in portal but its been 2 wks now its still in review with IRCC does anyone know how much time it takes

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
I sent the photo and address in the portal credentials page.. my 3 dependent’s got their COPR.. I just got the congrats message asking to download the COPR from the portal.. but I don’t find the ecopr doc to download!!!!o sent email to etobicoke and raised a webform but did not get a response
Hello @ppriya3 after how long they fixed the glitch? It happened the same with my portal, my 3 dependents have the link to download the eCoPR but my file isn't.

Spiritwise

Nov 23, 2023
Hello @ppriya3 after how long they fixed the glitch? It happened the same with my portal, my 3 dependents have the link to download the eCoPR but my file isn't.
that's exactly my case now. the ecopr download option is not appearing in my account too. I did call the office and ask me to email the IRCC to inform my case.

JPBresso

Jun 27, 2023
Hi, I sent multiple emails and web forms ( this was in August) and they replied 2-3 months later, but the officer fix the problem exactly a month later on Sep 15th, it looks like he forgot to sign my ecorp, because my Kids and wife ecorp were ready to download since Aug 15th, wired right when I was the principal applicant. At the end everything went well

Spiritwise

Nov 23, 2023
Hi, I sent multiple emails and web forms ( this was in August) and they replied 2-3 months later, but the officer fix the problem exactly a month later on Sep 15th, it looks like he forgot to sign my ecorp, because my Kids and wife ecorp were ready to download since Aug 15th, wired right when I was the principal applicant. At the end everything went well
I hope it will works the same on my case. I did send an email now and waiting for a positive response.