+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR from Etobicoke - Waiting Times

Gd9055

Star Member
Nov 20, 2021
Hi. is there anybody waiting since nov 9 for ecopr?
I have submitted credential on nov 9 and still waiting. do you know how long it takes for ecopr after credential?
Bro did you got ceredentials by emailing portal? Because i also did same and still not received copr

Sumanashu

Sep 22, 2021
Hi
I submitted my photo and address on 30 Jyne, still no COPR.
Anyone in similar situaion, kindly let me know.
I will highly appreciate any suggestions.

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
I'm mpnp outland applicant with AOR December 2020 . Two days before I called ircc agent to know my current visa office and than a lady told me that my visa office is etobicoke. I'm from india and I never ever heard about this visa office....
Anyone whose file recently transferred here plzz share it......is this visaoffice handles pnp outland applications......plzz give your opinion about it

Anand2021

Star Member
Feb 26, 2021
Hi,

I have submitted an In-Canada declaration & provided a mailing address and photo on February 16th. Still waiting for the eCoPR..

Is there anyone who applied within the last 10 days and got their eCoPR from Etobicoke?

vijji

Jun 30, 2021
Guys,
I am waiting for e-copr from Etobicoke from Feb 9th 2022,is anyone on the same boat?is this delay is normal ?

Reactions: Ps3303

Ps3303

Star Member
Nov 15, 2020
Guys,
I am waiting for e-copr from Etobicoke from Feb 9th 2022,is anyone on the same boat?is this delay is normal ?
Is your file moved from other visa office??
like my file moved from winnipeg ircc to Etobicoke on jan 13,2022 but I didn’t recvd any ADR but my everything is passed except security before coming to Etobicoke

Goa 123

Sep 11, 2019
Is your file moved from other visa office??
like my file moved from winnipeg ircc to Etobicoke on jan 13,2022 but I didn’t recvd any ADR but my everything is passed except security before coming to Etobicoke
My file move on 24th January this year from new Delhi visa office to etobicoke and i got ADR on 15th Feb than submitted documents on 21st Feb, in my gckey account they uploaded the documents on 23rd Feb but after that great silence... . When , what and from where should i expect in future...

manishsap21

Dec 21, 2020
Guys... How many days or time does it take to get the portal credentials after getting the portal mail?
I replied with my and dependents' details last night around 11:30 PM EST so just wanted to understand the timeline or wait time for credentials.
AOR- 15 Sep, Portail mail received from Etobicoke on March 9 2022.

Gnkaur

Mar 30, 2017
Hi,

I have a very important question to ask here.

I got an email to to start the confirmation process through PR Portal where I had to reply some details in the email to the IRCC Etobicoke regarding my first entry, recent entry and if I am in Canada.

I sent my reply yesterday and waiting to get the credentials for PR Portal.

My question is:
I am traveling to U.S. on Wednesday April 7th and will be back on Sunday April 10th.
If I do recieve credentials emails before I leave for U.S. should I login and add all the information on the portal before I leave? Or should I do it once I am back from my travel.

Or should I send another email to the IRCC Etobicoke regarding my situation?

Please any help would be appreciated!

Thanks!

Nov 21, 2021
I declared that I am currently in Canada, I provided my mail address and I uploaded a photo, all went smoothly. I did that in March 23, 2022 till today still "In review with IRCC". After the approval from Nova Scotia March 18 2022, my file for pr portal confirmation moved to Etobicoke office. Since then I am waiting.

gp@cad

May 27, 2020
Hi everyone,
I received my confirmation email on 24th March and replied with all details on 25th March. Received my portal on 28th March and submitted all the details on the same day itself.
I’m still waiting for eCOPR. Is there anyone with similar timeline? How many days does it take to receive eCOPR?
I have family medical emergency back home and need to travel as early as possible. Is there any way to contact IRCC other than the helpline number?
Any kind of help or information would be greatly appreciated.