+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCOPR email confirmation received but not found.

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hey Everyone,

I've received the eCOPR confirmation email, but the status is still under IRCC review as well as there in nor eCOPR found in my application page.

Could someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks,
Vijay

mica.t

Nov 2, 2021
Hey Everyone,

I've received the eCOPR confirmation email, but the status is still under IRCC review as well as there in nor eCOPR found in my application page.

Could someone please help me with this issue?

Thanks,
Vijay
Hello Vijay,
I find myself in the same situation. I got an email on October 1st saying the eCOPR was available to download from the portal but it isn't, and both the photo and the address confirmation appear as "In review with IRCC".
Could you solve the issue or find out what was going on?
Thanks!

mica

Vijayjessy

Star Member
Sep 23, 2018
Chennai
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Banglore
Hi.. I found it..

You have to click on your details tab.. it will take you to next page. There you can download it..

Lete know if you couldn't find it..

Thanks,
Vijay

mica.t

Nov 2, 2021
Thanks for the quick response.
Unfortunately, I don't see any "Details" tab in my portal, so I'm suspecting it must be some other kind of issue.
It's really odd, considering I received that email saying "Congratulations! You are now a permanent resident (PR) of Canada! IRCC has uploaded an electronic copy of your electronic confirmation of permanent residence (eCoPR) document in the PR Confirmation Portal".
I tried to report it as a technical problem but I got a automated response that didn't help at all.
Anyways, thanks again!