Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
App. Filed.......
04-12-2023
Doc's Request.
23-06-23
This is a formal email that they send to everyone. I got the same email.

This is what I got from IRCC after couple of emails:
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Good day,
Thank you for your email.
Your application is in our virtual landing queue.
Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.
We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.
Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries.
Thank you,

PB27385 //
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[/QUOTE]

What email id do you send the mail to?

Rajpatel17...

Star Member
Nov 1, 2023
This is a formal email that they send to everyone. I got the same email.

This is what I got from IRCC after couple of emails:
Good day,
Thank you for your email.
Your application is in our virtual landing queue.
Given our current processing capacity, there are delays in processing the high volume of files.
We will contact you directly once your file is ready for finalization.
Please note that we will not be responding to follow-up inquiries.
Thank you,

PB27385 //
Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada / Government of Canada
[/QUOTE]
What is coprexpire date?
And yr file process is virtual landing unit?

NK25

Nov 6, 2023
I have been waiting for E-COPR since Sep 5th, CEC category, with COPR Expiry in June 2024.

IPOD777

Nov 28, 2023
Wrote to the PM on eCOPR delays and got this kind of response (my P2 date is 27 October and COPR expiry - mid-August 2024):
"
Dear NAME:

The Office of the Prime Minister has kindly forwarded to the Honourable Marc Miller, Minister of Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship, a copy of your correspondence of December 19, 2023, regarding your application for permanent residence under the Provincial Nominee Program. I have been asked to respond to your concerns.

I appreciate you sharing the circumstances that prompted you to write. Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship Canada (IRCC) understands that those who have submitted their application look forward to a decision being rendered within a reasonable time period after applying. The Department makes every effort to manage the applications received in the most efficient and effective way. However, the many steps involved in processing an application, coupled with the volume of applications, sometimes make it difficult to conclude cases in as timely a manner as IRCC or the client would like.

I am pleased to note that departmental records indicate that your application is in the final stages of processing. Please rest assured that you will be contacted once your application is ready to be finalized.

While requests for expedited processing are understandable, applications are, in general, only expedited in extraordinary cases with compelling circumstances. Applicants should direct any information or documentation in support of such a request through existing service channels.

Thank you for taking the time to write. I hope that this information is helpful to you.

Sincerely,
"

jigneshvasoya

Jun 28, 2023
I got my eCOPR today(Dec 21st, 2023), right before Christmas!!

P2: 28th Oct, 2023
eCOPR expiry: June 2024
VO: Montreal

Photo and address are still under review, but PR is confirmed now.

Abr94

Dec 30, 2023
Hi everyone! I received P2 September 21 and since then didn’t receive an eCoPR. 3,5 months and still nothing. I emailed and called IRCC multiple times but every time the response is the same, “You’re on queue for virtual landing”. The processing office is Montreal. What should i do? How can I accelerate them and finalize the virtual landing?