+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR delays #2023

Zaheer7332

Jan 19, 2024
getting first portal email is a positive sign brother, here in my case i am still waiting for first portal email. If you don't mind cab you share your time line? When you got ITA, AOR AND BACKGROUND COMPLETED?

MJ2024

Feb 2, 2024
Hi,

I, the primary applicant, was able to generate my eCOPR in the PR Portal but my dependent's eCOPR cannot be seen and downloaded.

Same PR Portal/ Same time In-Canada Declaration/ Same time to provide address and Photo

Is there someone who experienced this before?

Thank you.

treyu

Jan 30, 2024
Hello every one
I receive portal 1 on December 12 and reply back same day but not receive portal 2 from Montreal office
Please reply any have same situation
it's either Portal 2 or ECOPR.Vo Montreal is veryy slow. got my portal 1 on 13th December, portal 2 on 31st of Jan. Now im gonna wait eternity for ecopr -_-

Zaheer7332

Jan 19, 2024
it's either Portal 2 or ECOPR.Vo Montreal is veryy slow. got my portal 1 on 13th December, portal 2 on 31st of Jan. Now im gonna wait eternity for ecopr -_-
When did you submit your file? And when did you got your biometric request?

kkvs123

Jan 3, 2024
Finally received my eCOPR after 4 months of waiting! I had to contact my MP which I did last week. Yesterday morning they confirmed they don't see why my application is being held up, and so reached out to IRCC. And then this morning I got the eCOPR. Crazy. If you're facing some absurd delay just for your eCOPR like I was (every single stage of my application was fully complete by September 27th, 2023), reach out to your MP!!!!

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Finally received my eCOPR after 4 months of waiting! I had to contact my MP which I did last week. Yesterday morning they confirmed they don't see why my application is being held up, and so reached out to IRCC. And then this morning I got the eCOPR. Crazy. If you're facing some absurd delay just for your eCOPR like I was (every single stage of my application was fully complete by September 27th, 2023), reach out to your MP!!!!
Congratulations. I have been waiting since Nov 21st. My MP reached out and they simply asked to wait longer.

kkvs123

Jan 3, 2024
Congratulations. I have been waiting since Nov 21st. My MP reached out and they simply asked to wait longer.
Whaaaaat??? Mind if I ask what you requested, and what they responded with specifically?

How long ago was your AOR? I believe that as long as you are past your stated estimate processing time from when you applied, your MP should be able to help.

3sports

Star Member
Nov 2, 2019
Whaaaaat??? Mind if I ask what you requested, and what they responded with specifically?

How long ago was your AOR? I believe that as long as you are past your stated estimate processing time from when you applied, your MP should be able to help.
AOR 26 July 2023 (CEC)
FD Nov 21 2023
P1 Nov 22 2023
P2 Dec 27 2023

My local MP reached out to IRCC last week and IRCC responded to the MP that the file is in the queue and it will happen. They told him that they couldn't state any defined timeline for the eCoPR generation.

Exact email sent to me by the MP's assistant

"Thank you for your email. I received a response from IRCC regarding your file. As you know, the next step is for IRCC to upload your COPR to the online portal. The agent I spoke with advised that while there is no expected date set for the COPR to be uploaded, IRCC is working on completing this as soon as possible."

kkvs123

Jan 3, 2024
AOR 26 July 2023 (CEC)
FD Nov 21 2023
P1 Nov 22 2023
P2 Dec 27 2023

My local MP reached out to IRCC last week and IRCC responded to the MP that the file is in the queue and it will happen. They told him that they couldn't state any defined timeline for the eCoPR generation.

"Thank you for your email. I received a response from IRCC regarding your file. As you know, the next step is for IRCC to upload your COPR to the online portal. The agent I spoke with advised that while there is no expected date set for the COPR to be uploaded, IRCC is working on completing this as soon as possible."
Ahhh you only just did portal 2 on December 27th. Yeah unfortunately it could be a while. Although I think my case was a bit extreme, feel like most people in the past couple months haven't had to wait 4 months for their eCOPR so hang tight. March 1 I'd try following up with MP again.

Reactions: 3sports

steve86

Oct 5, 2023
PR card finally arrived

Family class Inland spousal sponsorship

PR application submitted - 26th June

Biometrics request letter- 28th Aug
Biometrics complete - 30th Aug
Medical request letter -31st Aug
Medical complete 5th Sept

PR accepted -21th Sept

Portal invite letter - 21st Sept
Photo and address submitted - 22nd September
Photo and address - in review

eCOPR - 9th Jan 2024
eCOPR expiry date - 10th August 2025
PR Card -20th Feb 2024

Office - Montreal

Pearlene

Apr 14, 2023
AOR 26 July 2023 (CEC)
FD Nov 21 2023
P1 Nov 22 2023
P2 Dec 27 2023

Did you receive your ecopr?

Pearlene

Apr 14, 2023

What was your p2 email date?