EcoPR : still waiting until now
is this normal?

yardman876

Oct 20, 2023
CEC Applicant

GCKEY:

Latest update
:
Final decision - October 11, 2023:Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

IRCC-TRACKER:

Updated: Oct 12, 2023:

Biometrics - Completed
Medical exam - Completed
Eligibility - Completed
Background verification - Completed

COPR Doc Numb - visible in the tracker

No portal 1 email as yet, does anybody have a similar timeline? and how long do I have to wait?

kagoba2023

Oct 26, 2023
As part of my PR application, I have submitted required information in pr portal after the approval of my application and waiting for my ecopr for more than 63 days.
Below are my application timelines for your reference.

Application submitted: April 15, 2023
Refused: July 11, 2023 (Case processing center is Edmonton)
Note: Submitted a webform requesting to reconsider with required information
Reopened: August 8, 2023 and requested few additional documents
Notes: Had technical issue in uploading the replacement documents and submitted multiple webforms and was able to submit the require documents at the end.
Submitted replacement document: I hope its on August 16th, 2023
IRCC - Permanent Residence Portal (PR Confirmation) - August 18, 2023
Note: Even today (As of 25 October, 2023), my application status in GC key says it is 'Submitted' with the information 'Background verification' is inProgress. I am not sure why it is not updated to 'Approved'
PR Portal (PR confirmation from Etobicoke) - New Credentials Created - August 22, 2023
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - Your PR Confirmation case has been successfully submitted - August 23, 2023
Note
: I am waiting since then for my ecopr and its been more than 60 days since I submitted required information in PR portal
Outstanding Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment For Application: August 25, 2023
Outstanding Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment For Application: PAID and Submitted the receipt: August 25, 2023
Note: I called IRCC helpdesk and they confirmed that IRCC received RPRF and its updated to my my application

Additional Information on PR portal process: My Address is approved by IRCC but the photo is still in review with IRCC more than 63 days as of today. One thing to note in pr portal is, while I submit the photo it said the background is too dark but allowed me to submit it with the warning. Also, I got a note in pr portal where it mentioned that IRCC agent will do the correction on behalf of us. I went for that option since I was trying to cautious where if I try to correct anything on photo and if IRCC mention that my photo correction is wrong, then it would lead to rework. But even my current strategy is still taking longer wait time. Anyone having similar situation (or) please comment if I should have corrected the 'too dark' issue in photo before submitting (or) did anyone got ecopr on time even with the 'too dark' issue on photo?

AbhimanuWalia

Oct 20, 2023
Does not matter .... There is delay for everyone. it is even pending for people whose images were right.

As part of my PR application, I have submitted required information in pr portal after the approval of my application and waiting for my ecopr for more than 63 days.

Notes: Had technical issue in uploading the replacement documents and submitted multiple webforms and was able to submit the require documents at the end.
Note: Even today (As of 25 October, 2023), my application status in GC key says it is 'Submitted' with the information 'Background verification' is inProgress. I am not sure why it is not updated to 'Approved'
PR Portal (PR confirmation from Etobicoke) - New Credentials Created - August 22, 2023
PR Portal (PR confirmation) - Your PR Confirmation case has been successfully submitted - August 23, 2023
Note
: I am waiting since then for my ecopr and its been more than 60 days since I submitted required information in PR portal
Outstanding Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment For Application: August 25, 2023
Outstanding Right of Permanent Resident Fee (RPRF) Payment For Application: PAID and Submitted the receipt: August 25, 2023
Note: I called IRCC helpdesk and they confirmed that IRCC received RPRF and its updated to my my application

Additional Information on PR portal process: My Address is approved by IRCC but the photo is still in review with IRCC more than 63 days as of today. One thing to note in pr portal is, while I submit the photo it said the background is too dark but allowed me to submit it with the warning. Also, I got a note in pr portal where it mentioned that IRCC agent will do the correction on behalf of us. I went for that option since I was trying to cautious where if I try to correct anything on photo and if IRCC mention that my photo correction is wrong, then it would lead to rework. But even my current strategy is still taking longer wait time. Anyone having similar situation (or) please comment if I should have corrected the 'too dark' issue in photo before submitting (or) did anyone got ecopr on time even with the 'too dark' issue on photo?

Reactions: Lord_Tony

novemberrain

Sep 6, 2022
Toronto, Ontario
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
9-11-2022
AOR Received.
10-11-2022

Note

Only when you receive e-COPR does the status on the CIC account show "Approved", so it still being "Submitted" now is normal.

kagoba2023

Oct 26, 2023
Any one still waiting for Ecopr since Aug 2023 (more than 65+ days) and the processing center is Etobicoke?

Whoever got ecopr delayed, please post the number of days took to get ecopr from the date of submitting details in portal would be helpful to understand the avg delay in time taking to process ecopr?

Reactions: farzazz

SayeeRaina0503

Star Member
May 15, 2023
I think the Ecopr delay is due to the medical expiry date guys! Post your Medical expiry date too along with your timeline!