+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

eCoPR delays #2023

Verman26

Nov 16, 2023
CEC Inland

Portal 1: Sep 28 2023
Portal 2: October 6 (address and photo submitted same day)
EcoPR: waiting
PR Card: waiting

VO Etobicoke

Verman26

Nov 16, 2023
Hello All,

Got my Ecopr on Nov 8th ( after 75 days).

Did called IRCC help desk Nov 3rd (3rd call to help desk since submitted the info in portal 2) and they said that they will send a message to landing team from backend to check my application because my copr has expiry date on Apr 2024.
The person who took the call on that day said that it was the right time to send a remainder to landing team from their backend considering the aging of application and as well the expiration of my Ecopr.

In addition, I send email to landing team (2nd time since submitted info in portal 2) on Nov 3rd.

Not sure which helped or if they just processed normally as per their lineups, finally got ecopr on Nov 8th where I originally decided to raise a web form if I don't get Ecopr at that time.

Try things from your end to just your satisfaction and have a lot of faith and patience. Hope all gets their Ecopr sooner than later.
Could you please share which email id you have used to reach out to the lending team. My VO is Etobicoke

JoyD

May 30, 2015
Hi! has anyone received their CoPR so far from VO Montreal? Mine's P2 is in Sept. 14, till now still waiting for CoPR.

• Sad
Reactions: Lord_Tony