+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Economical courier/shipping ?

teaquad

Jan 8, 2021
Apologize for the off-topic question,

I need to send couple of suitcases weighing around 60 kgs urgently.
from Toronto to south india. Would greatly appreciate any recommendations /ideas for economical shipping

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

from Toronto to south india. Would greatly appreciate any recommendations /ideas for economical shipping
I suggest you find reliable over economical. The last thing you want bags abandoned in the airport which were common at YYZ.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017

Most are priced around the same and shipping has become quite expensive. Unfortunateky if you want them to get to India by Air it will be expensive.

anon123

Jul 19, 2013
To send a couple of suitcases, there are some economical shipping tips. Compare rates from carriers such as UPS, FedEx, DHL, or qwintry. Consider ground shipping for cost savings, albeit with longer delivery times. Combine shipments with others to share costs. Choose standard or cost-effective services over premium options. Pack your suitcases securely and optimize the dimensions to minimize costs. Be aware of customs fees. Local shipping companies or forwarders can offer competitive prices. Don't forget to contact multiple carriers, compare rates, and assess the overall value and reliability of their services.

Last edited: