+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecase change to DM

manal2

Oct 24, 2012
My cease finally change to dicision made I am proud to be Canadian but when I press on DM nothing show the last thing show is the test date so nothing showen about the new statuse DM does it take long time to show any thing about the oath letter any one have same information to help ;)

medielmawla

Star Member
Sep 11, 2013
mine the same like yours, i think they didn't schedule us for the ceremony date,or they sent us the letters for oath, or in the waiting list, i hope we receive the oath letter before Christmas :)

janoo

May 16, 2014
Congratulation..... DM made,, it will take another 4-8 weeks to schedule for the oath,
depend on your local office and ceremony schedule...

ScubaC

Jun 21, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
manal2 said:
My cease finally change to dicision made I am proud to be Canadian but when I press on DM nothing show the last thing show is the test date so nothing showen about the new statuse DM does it take long time to show any thing about the oath letter any one have same information to help ;)
What office and what is your timeline?

canadahopeful

Jun 10, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Depends on your office and their load of work as well as some mysterious reason that they prioritize files. It took them 4 months to schedule my oath while some of the applicants in this forum with timeline identical as mine were scheduled within 4 to 6 weeks..

Mikey777

Nov 20, 2015
I am new in this forum, Applied October 2014 had my test and interview September 2015 the interview was very smooth, I had my passports translated as it wasn't in English,the officer reviewed the stamps with the resident calculater and he had the CBSA report in front of him and also he compared the stamps.
At first the officer asked me If he can keep the translation with him, I answered sure . At the end of the interview he told me I don't need the traslation you can keep it for you record.
At the end he told me that all what he needs now and I am good to go.nothing was mentioned about oath
I haven't received any additional request for documents
Last week my status online changed to Decision made and I requested my turnicated name to be removed in my initial application
2 days ago the status on line changed back to In process.
Any one experienced this change before ,please reply is it a good sign or an error in the system.

Office Mississauga
Applied October 2014
Strat processing January 2015
Test passed September 2015
Oath Huh

djoli

Oct 9, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Since when has "Decision Made" become synonymous for "Citizenship"? DM means a decision has been made on your cade most likely that you are cleared for Oath. Then again, it could take up to 6 months before you are scheduled for oath depending on when applied for citizenship. If you applied before 2014, chances are it could take a few months.

manal2 said: