+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS updates for exam but no emails

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
Hi all
I just checked my ecas and it said
We sent you a notice on January 13, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 31, 2020 at 10:00 AM.

But until today Jan 14, I didn’t receive the email about the details. How long it usually take to receive the email from ecas updated? If I call cic agent do they have the details?

Thanks

ete116

Jul 28, 2019
ECAS is usually updated the next day you receive your invite email, make sure you check your spam folder. If not, maybe you can wait for a couple of days and give them a call.

sasakaka

Jul 31, 2016
ECAS is usually updated the next day you receive your invite email, make sure you check your spam folder. If not, maybe you can wait for a couple of days and give them a call.
i checked the email box anywhere and there is no such one. the ecas status just updated today as i check it every day. but they said they sent it yesterday, so far no email. I am not sure how many days after status change will i receive the email

sydcarton

Sep 4, 2015
i checked the email box anywhere and there is no such one. the ecas status just updated today as i check it every day. but they said they sent it yesterday, so far no email. I am not sure how many days after status change will i receive the email
Hi, check your spam folder in your e-mail. Also check your physical mailbox at your address as invite letters come through snail mail as well.

AbdelAllah

Aug 24, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all
I just checked my ecas and it said
We sent you a notice on January 13, 2020 to appear and write the citizenship test on January 31, 2020 at 10:00 AM.

But until today Jan 14, I didn’t receive the email about the details. How long it usually take to receive the email from ecas updated? If I call cic agent do they have the details?

Thanks
Call CIC 888-242-2100 and they will resend it to you.
All the best
~A