+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS UPDATES CONFUSED

kspenn0919

Sep 17, 2019
Is this normal? I am an outland applicant.

Permanent Residence
  1. We received your application for permanent residence on September 19, 2019.
  2. We sent you medical instructions on November 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you a letter on November 29, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.

Reactions: karan sallan

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019

Permanent Residence
  2. We sent you medical instructions on November 8, 2019. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  3. We sent you correspondence on November 25, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  4. We sent you a letter on November 29, 2019. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
Its completely normal. What's your concern ?

kspenn0919

Sep 17, 2019
Its completely normal. What's your concern ?
Just wondering why there is no medical received status but I'm done with my med and bio last Nov 19. Also wondering why there's no "We started processing your application on" status on my my ecas showing? Is this means that they not yet started to process my application?

The # 3 correspondence is requesting me to pay RPRF and the #4 I am not sure yet still waiting for the email.

Jaybee43

Feb 28, 2019
Just wondering why there is no medical received status but I'm done with my med and bio last Nov 19. Also wondering why there's no "We started processing your application on" status on my my ecas showing? Is this means that they not yet started to process my application?

The # 3 correspondence is requesting me to pay RPRF and the #4 I am not sure yet still waiting for the email.
Will take a few weeks for the "medical results have been received"line in your ecas. Once u see that line added it means medicals have been passed.
As for the "We started processing your application on"
That line will be added in ecas when the application is sent to the PA's respective VO. (Hopefully that's the #4 email you got) I havent seen ircc ask for payment for RPRF in such early stages of an application but I'm not an expert lol. Maybe that's a good sign :)

kspenn0919

Sep 17, 2019
Will take a few weeks for the "medical results have been received"line in your ecas. Once u see that line added it means medicals have been passed.
As for the "We started processing your application on"
That line will be added in ecas when the application is sent to the PA's respective VO. (Hopefully that's the #4 email you got) I havent seen ircc ask for payment for RPRF in such early stages of an application but I'm not an expert lol. Maybe that's a good sign :)

I appreciate your quick response. Thank you!!!

Reactions: karan sallan

karan sallan

Sep 7, 2015
Chandigarh
Category........
FAM

Permanent Residence
Same me also but my medical result have been received and we start processing on your file still does not add. Your visa office.