+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ecas updated but still confusion

kamal_Singh

Apr 13, 2009
My name is Kamaljeet Singh and I applied to Canada under FSW with approved job offer, Recently(13 may 2009) Ecas was updated as follows.

Application Received by Citizenship and Immigration Canada (CIC)
We have received your application. After checking for completeness, a file has been created and the information from the application form was entered.

Centralized Intake Office Sydney (CIO-S) - Eligibility Review Complete
The review at the CIO-Sydney has been completed. A letter with additional information has been mailed.
RECEIVED BY VISA OFFICE

Received by Visa Office
The application and documents have been received by the visa office.

VISA OFFICE ELIGIBILITY REVIEW COMPLETE
The review of the application and supporting documents has been completed at the visa office. A letter with additional information has been mailed.

WITHDRAWN
We withdrew your application and your file has been closed.

IN PROCESS
Based on review of your complete application package, it has been determined that your application is eligible for processing.
Processing has begun.

DECISION MADE
(A decision has been made at this point.)
Medical Results Received by CIC
We have received your medical results. We will contact you only if additional tests are needed.

Approval Status Determined
Your application will be either approved or rejected. We will inform you of the decision in writing.

Permanent Residence Status Determined
If your application is approved, we will send you your permanent resident documentation and a letter saying what we need to finalize your permanent residence.

COMPLETE
(This is the last step in the processing of your application.)
Applicant Arrives in Canada and is Granted Permanent Residence
You will need to meet with an Immigration Officer who will verify your documents and grant you permanent residence if all is in order.
Date Modified: 2009-05-13

Now I am very confused about the column Withdrawn. Why they mention if everything is ok.
and secondly they mentioned A letter with additional information has been mailed.
What kind of letter it will be ? I am very surprised till date I haven't received any sort of mail.
Do they still require some sort of document(S) ?
What will be the next step and how much time they will take to finalize my case ?

Thanks & Regards

shivani

May 7, 2014
new delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
30 march 2014
File Transfer...
30 may 2014
Med's Done....
pre medical 10 feb 2014
Interview........
no interview
Passport Req..
25 sept 2014 within month
LANDED..........
before 22 jan 2015
ecas shows in process

Hi there,

I am from India and my husband is from Alberta Canada

The ecas show
1)we received your application on march 20 2013
2) we are processing your application from sept 13 2013 (updated today)
3) medical report received

Can u tell me how much more time will they take...what and when can I expect any further intimation.

Waiting for reply

Thanks