+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

faith923

Nov 2, 2016
Hello
Yes mine is too calgary office from last 3 months . I knwk many more whom file is in calgary vo .
Hello! I just receive a letter today that my file is transferred to Calgary. I am worried. Does this mean there is something wrong with my application? Do you have any update with your application?

adomanim

Star Member
Dec 28, 2019
because paper applicant needed biometric and being ready to send the application to Visa office......in processing now Visa office received your application and did not check any missing or error it will be sooner review it based on the application received .....depending on busy some applications are big , rejected previously , largest...depending on the area and Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin countries, records , history..

pseudo_r

Jul 29, 2021
because paper applicant needed biometric and being ready to send the application to Visa office......in processing now Visa office received your application and did not check any missing or error it will be sooner review it based on the application received .....depending on busy some applications are big , rejected previously , largest...depending on the area and Showbox jiofi.local.html tplinklogin countries, records , history..
???

Brar21

Star Member
Nov 21, 2015
Hello

Hello! I just receive a letter today that my file is transferred to Calgary. I am worried. Does this mean there is something wrong with my application? Do you have any update with your application?
Mine is at calgary office from last 2 years.
They didn't do shit
Crazy slow office