Oipn Ontario
Aro 14 dec 2018
Medical request may 2019
Pre arrival 14 July
File transfer September 2019
Additional documents requests jan 2020
mine is bcpnp
ar 6 dec 2018 aor 27 feb 2019
MR 18 july 2019 and adr sep 2019 as well as PAL, also transferred to vancouver around this time but no update till now

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
If your Criminality and Eligibility is passed at the Etobicoke office (Not the CIO). then you are very close.

I got PAL on march 6, ReMedical for dependents March 19, DM April 6, PPT for dependents April 7. Now am waiting for Landing
Bro my eligibility is passed before file transfer to eitobicko, did you think they do again in eitobicko again, you say your spouse have also have Visa refusal, and they ask you to prof of relationship too, because they ask me additional documents from about it prof relationship ,what you think

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Bro my eligibility is passed before file transfer to eitobicko, did you think they do again in eitobicko again, you say your spouse have also have Visa refusal, and they ask you to prof of relationship too, because they ask me additional documents from about it prof relationship ,what you think
Etobicoke did not ask me for proof of relationship. They only requested for Schedule A for me and my spouse. The problem is it takes time for Etobicoke to pick files, i was made to understand that it the busiest IRCC office in Canada.

Since your eligibility is passed, I don't think you have any issue if you don't have criminal record and if you don't misrepresent.

Just brace up for a longer processing time

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Etobicoke did not ask me for proof of relationship. They only requested for Schedule A for me and my spouse. The problem is it takes time for Etobicoke to pick files, i was made to understand that it the busiest IRCC office in Canada.

Since your eligibility is passed, I don't think you have any issue if you don't have criminal record and if you don't misrepresent.

Just brace up for a longer processing time
Thanks bro, no I'm citizens from Germany, no criminal record, only security is left for me, only issue is my wife refusal, was

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
do you know reason why your file was transferred ?
No bro ,I think is refusal for my wife, that's why they ask me proof of relationship, because i have 2 marriage, bro I applied in Express entry to, is all most 20 month no updates, they ask me feb 2019 divorced papers, after no updates till now ,is nothing passed in Express entry,

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
No bro ,I think is refusal for my wife, that's why they ask me proof of relationship, because i have 2 marriage, bro I applied in Express entry to, is all most 20 month no updates, they ask me feb 2019 divorced papers, after no updates till now ,is nothing passed in Express entry,
Then i dont think it has to do with your wife previous refusal. Maybe they have issue with the authenticity of you marital status due to the fact that you have been previously married.
Like i said, once you have provided what they want, then don't worry just brace for a longer processing time

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Then i dont think it has to do with your wife previous refusal. Maybe they have issue with the authenticity of you marital status due to the fact that you have been previously married.
Like i said, once you have provided what they want, then don't worry just brace for a longer processing time
Thanks bro, I hope for pnp because eitobicko ask me for additional documents, I provided all ready, just waiting now

Bade2145

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hi all,
Any updates from Calgary LVO?
AR Oct 23 2017
MR Aug 2018
ADR Sept 2018

Transferred to Calgary LVO Aug 2019
ADR Jan 21, 2020
ECAS changed to in process Feb 4, 2020