Sep 26, 2019
Same timeline here:
AR: Sep 18
AOR: Nov 18
MR: Jun 19
Ecas Status changed to Application Received: Jul 19
ADR from Etobicoke: Jan 20

Current status: Application Received
Same bro they start review your additional documents, or not any change, they don't change our ecas, what they ask you additional documents, for me ask relationship with me spouse and form 5969,

Webhackz

Apr 19, 2020
Same bro they start review your additional documents, or not any change, they don't change our ecas, what they ask you additional documents, for me ask relationship with me spouse and form 5969,
I don’t think they’ve started. Nothing changed on ECAS since June 19 and they asked me 5668 (background declaration) and RCMP for the second time because expired.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
I don’t think they’ve started. Nothing changed on ECAS since June 19 and they asked me 5668 (background declaration) and RCMP for the second time because expired.
But you got ard requests in jan 2020,so they started work on your file, many people tell sometimes they don't change ecas status, me too September they sent my file to eitobicko, you become pre arrival letter or not ,for me passed eligibility, and criminality before transfer. MY file to eitobicko

Webhackz

Apr 19, 2020
But you got ard requests in jan 2020,so they started work on your file, many people tell sometimes they don't change ecas status, me too September they sent my file to eitobicko, you become pre arrival letter or not ,for me passed eligibility, and criminality before transfer. MY file to eitobicko
No changes on the status. No pre-arrival. If I call them, the message is that they are checking my eligibility and my background. I really don’t know why it takes so long. I did not change anything (name, employment, status...)

VimalSagar

Star Member
Apr 19, 2020
Hi Folks,

Vimal here and I here to share my timeline for Paper-Based PR Application nominated by Ontario PNP -Masters Graduate Stream.

AR - 20th June 2019
AOR - 23rd July 2019
Pri-arrival Letter - 18th December 2019

GCKEY - 55% process bar completed.

Since then there is no Update into GCKEY as well as Status in ECAS is "In Process". I think so they are processing my BG Check as in GCKey it says: " We are Processing you background check...."

I am waiting for the Medical request.

I have never call IRCC or contacted them through Web form, I have heard that if you contact them before your deadline of processing time, might be there could be processing delay .....

I hope somebody give clear explanation about this.....???

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
No changes on the status. No pre-arrival. If I call them, the message is that they are checking my eligibility and my background. I really don’t know why it takes so long. I did not change anything (name, employment, status...)
If you call they say are received your additional documents or they say are reviewing your documents, if they start receiving is good, that's mean they are working on your file

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
If your application in transferred to Etobicoke, then you should brace up for a long wait. Especially if transferred based on Admissibility.

My file was transferred because my spouse has been previously refused US/Canada visas. It took them 26 months to get DM on my application.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
If your application in transferred to Etobicoke, then you should brace up for a long wait. Especially if transferred based on Admissibility.

My file was transferred because my spouse has been previously refused US/Canada visas. It took them 26 months to get DM on my application.
Hello bro my spouse have also refused for Canada, my file transfer to eitobicko September 2019 ,I got additional documents requests in January 2020,from eitobicko proof of relationship and form 5969,we got pre arrival letter and criminality is passed,eligibility passed, how long can be take

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
Hello bro my spouse have also refused for Canada, my file transfer to eitobicko September 2019 ,I got additional documents requests in January 2020,from eitobicko proof of relationship and form 5969,we got pre arrival letter and criminality is passed,eligibility passed, how long can be take
If your Criminality and Eligibility is passed at the Etobicoke office (Not the CIO). then you are very close.

I got PAL on march 6, ReMedical for dependents March 19, DM April 6, PPT for dependents April 7. Now am waiting for Landing

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
If your Criminality and Eligibility is passed at the Etobicoke office (Not the CIO). then you are very close.

I got PAL on march 6, ReMedical for dependents March 19, DM April 6, PPT for dependents April 7. Now am waiting for Landing
I hope so bro ,but my ecas not changed to process, still in application received, about this I got ard in January, I got medical requests for both last year may 2019 ,and pre arrival in July 2019 ,and I call to cic they confirmed eligibility and criminality is passed, after they transfer to eitobicko

paparazzi1987

Star Member
Jan 7, 2018
I hope so bro ,but my ecas not changed to process, still in application received, about this I got ard in January, I got medical requests for both last year may 2019 ,and pre arrival in July 2019 ,and I call to cic they confirmed eligibility and criminality is passed, after they transfer to eitobicko
Dont mind the status on Ecas and GCKey. On ECASE :My Application stays on "App Received" to "Decision Made"

on GCKey : the ADR i uploaded since Jan 2019 still says "Additional document Uploaded" up till today sef.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Dont mind the status on Ecas and GCKey. On ECASE :My Application stays on "App Received" to "Decision Made"

on GCKey : the ADR i uploaded since Jan 2019 still says "Additional document Uploaded" up till today sef.
Thanks bro ,I hope soon got good news, that's mean my application in process, only security is felt, so it means eitobicko is for final touch for landing, hope so ,it is 18 months