+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

Bains86

Aug 19, 2018
They didn’t asked me any additional documents through out process time. But now waiting for getting email confirmation for interview or PPR!!
Thnx fr information
I guess in local visa office makes the delay in your application thts all

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Please can anyone help me to understand, I'm inland applicant oinp,my file transfer to Local visa office eitobicko last year September, ecas status shows application received, but last month I got additional documents requests, proof of relationship, it is all ready submit, but still my ecas status in application received, not changed to in process, it is normal

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Bro they are not changed ecas status, my eligibility is passed, criminality is passed, medical passed, so can hope for landing interview, is not matter, ecas status, change to process
My friend had same thing,got approval but ecas still in process not decision made.I think it's not a matter

Aabt

May 24, 2019
Bro they are not changed ecas status, my eligibility is passed, criminality is passed, medical passed, so can hope for landing interview, is not matter, ecas status, change to process
Good thing is they are processing your file as you got adr,

akash_arora01

Feb 27, 2020
Hi,
I am applying for BOWP. Can somebody help me with the document i need.
1 - letter of support from province. (Where will i get that)
2- proof that you meet the requirement of the job being offered.
I have all other documents which i need more. Thnks

Ashpatel

Aug 22, 2017
Hi all ,

My file ainp inland processing at Calgary lvo since aug 2019 .
Got request from cic to resubmit use of representatives form.

Any idea why ?

Thank you

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
Hi,
I am applying for BOWP. Can somebody help me with the document i need.
1 - letter of support from province. (Where will i get that)
2- proof that you meet the requirement of the job being offered.
I have all other documents which i need more. Thnks
If you are nominated by the province you need to request a support letter from the province that nominate you which is usually via email.Try to check your nomination paper sometimes the contact info is there

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Minor update - just got this new status update after october 31 as my file was transferred to local visa office after an year from Ar , my first update after so long

Did not receive the mail yet . hoping this is final step .

We sent you correspondence on March xx 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Minor update - just got this new status update after october 31 as my file was transferred to local visa office after an year from Ar , my first update after so long

Did not receive the mail yet . hoping this is final step .

We sent you correspondence on March xx 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
Now what is your status in ECAS?