+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Nope, sometimes sending to the LVO means finalization for the PPr
I hope to bro, because I passed elebielty only security checks was left only when i call cic last time, after i check my stutas online see application received, hope for pr soon after long wait

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
I hope to bro, because I passed elebielty only security checks was left only when i call cic last time, after i check my stutas online see application received, hope for pr soon after long wait
If it changes from Application Received to In Process again then it means that you’re good to go! All the best to us! Good luck!

carlotanching

Jun 27, 2017
Transfer to the LVO during IP2 means file will be finalized after reviewing the eligibility again. After that PPR will follow. There is no reasons if transferring file to LVO during IP2 if it will be refused. Maybe you are saying transferring to the LVO during the warly stages where additional BGC/ SS are conducted.

Rai@81

Sep 26, 2019
Transfer to the LVO during IP2 means file will be finalized after reviewing the eligibility again. After that PPR will follow. There is no reasons if transferring file to LVO during IP2 if it will be refused. Maybe you are saying transferring to the LVO during the warly stages where additional BGC/ SS are conducted.
I hope for finalized for pr, i say my wife have trv visa refused before, but after pre arrivel, i call to cic they confirmed elebielty and criminality passed ,i think is finalzed for landing interview

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019
I called them too and same answer! Agent simply said officer is reviewing you file and bg check going on.
Im almost 17 months and not even MR but criminality check is in progree

Reilui

Star Member
May 2, 2019
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Winnipeg
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
26-07-2018
File Transfer...
30-05-2019

Nikkisharma

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Unfortunately, criminal in progress is meaningless. Everyone's criminal starts in progress when he or she got file number.
Really mine criminality started after the medical and since 4 months its in progress. I don’t know when they gonna issue passport request

Jul 16, 2018
Really mine criminality started after the medical and since 4 months its in progress. I don’t know when they gonna issue passport request
According to G note, when they send AOR, at the same time they ask RCMP to check applicant's criminal. That's why only criminal is in progress to most people. I have no idea about your case.

Reactions: Nikkisharma

Nikkisharma

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I sent the rcmp fingerprints and criminal check with the application in July 2018 but now they asked it again in September 6, 2019.