+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

AndyJiang

Jun 27, 2019
May be required additional documents. Not for everyone. Some time they have more rush of applications. They send few lot to LVO. Within 19 months, they try to complete applications. But I don’t know exact reason for it. Because I called to cic and they said it is transferred because of more rush.
thanks for your reply

Reactions: Iandme

vtalwar1

Nov 1, 2014
May be required additional documents. Not for everyone. Some time they have more rush of applications. They send few lot to LVO. Within 19 months, they try to complete applications. But I don’t know exact reason for it. Because I called to cic and they said it is transferred because of more rush.
Thanks bro, I guess this transfer will cause some delays in PPR. My friend applied 3 weeks before me and he got his PPR last week and my file is now transferred.

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Yeah. Everyone get PPR nowadays except who have file transferred.
I think it really depends on how your file is & how much work is required. But the average time nowadays is 17 months . Some gets it early while others not .one of my friend got PPR after 17 months and his file was not transferred. So let’s hope for the best

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
I think it really depends on how your file is & how much work is required. But the average time nowadays is 17 months . Some gets it early while others not .one of my friend got PPR after 17 months and his file was not transferred. So let’s hope for the best
No friend, the average processing time for Outland applicants is 14 months ,majority getting DM or PPR in that time frame....source- our WHATSAAP group

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
No friend, the average processing time for Outland applicants is 14 months ,majority getting DM or PPR in that time frame....source- our WHATSAAP group
Most inlands are getting it done in and around 17 months as I have seen so far . I hope you are right and process gets done quickly with us

Last edited:

ghotra68

Star Member
Jun 4, 2018
Edmonton
Category........
AINP
Visa Office......
Calgary
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
09-07-2018
AOR Received.
23-08-2018
File Transfer...
12-06-2019
Med's Request
06-05-2019
Hey Guys, do you know how long they take to send us PPR after our status change from application received to back In-process, if our medical already have been passed?

vtalwar1

Nov 1, 2014
Hey Guys, do you know how long they take to send us PPR after our status change from application received to back In-process, if our medical already have been passed?
Hi brother, I am from Edmonton, my status changed to AR from IP. My medical is passed. AR July, 2018.
I called cic they said your file has been transferred to Calgary VO.

Did you status changed back to IP?

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
Hi brother, I am from Edmonton, my status changed to AR from IP. My medical is passed. AR July, 2018.
I called cic they said your file has been transferred to Calgary VO.

Did you status changed back to IP?
It does not matter what your current status is. but you will be in a queue as soon as your file arrives in the office.

Once the batch in the queue is full, they will change it to IP, that is to say, even if the arrival time in the queue is different they may have same date of IP.

This happened to me, my friend and I changed back to IP at same day but we have 1 months difference dates of arrivals. (We are at same office of course! ). For me it took 2.5 months, for my friend just 1.5.

So just wait, you will get there.

Last edited:

Josh007

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
It does not matter what your current status is. but you will be in a queue as soon as your file arrives in the office.

Once the batch in the queue is full, they will change it to IP, that is to say, even if the arrival time in the queue is different they may have same date of IP.

This happened to me, my friend and I changed back to IP at same day but we have 1 months difference dates of arrivals. (We are at same office of course! ). For me it took 2.5 months, for my friend just 1.5.

But some people whose application was transferred to Winnipeg visa office after 1 month of mine already got ADR but I haven’t got any updates from 3 months. They still say my file is in queue with an officer.

vtalwar1

Nov 1, 2014

Thanks for the information.
Do you if the transfer to local office means they will ask for some additional documents?

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019

Do you think it can take more than 3 months to change it to IP ??I have completed almost 3 months still nothing . March 2018 applicant. Please share if someone knows.

Last edited:
Reactions: Josh007

thomashoo

Jul 16, 2018
Do you think it can take more than 3 months to change it to IP ??I have completed almost 3 months still nothing . March 2018 applicant. Please share if someone knows.
For me it is 2.5months. So I don’t know if they also rank it by Original arrival time at cio