+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

JoelOntario

May 1, 2019
Based on my lates thread research from various sites. I believe I have read that the case is now at a local Visa office of your country if your outland and local IRCC office of your province if youre an inland applicant.
Thanks for sharing my application was sent to Sydney NS that means is now in Ontario! now the question is do all application go thru this transfer? I really hope everything is in order a lot of Feb March 18' applicants are receiving PPR lately

Sasha90

May 2, 2019
The problem with GCkey and ecas is that they don't sync together. If your ecas shows from in process to application received a lot of checks has been done there prior to sending to the next level which is VO or local IRCC and then another officer will double check or point out what needs to be done like Medical request or other documents that they may require.

Josh007

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
The problem with GCkey and ecas is that they don't sync together. If your ecas shows from in process to application received a lot of checks has been done there prior to sending to the next level which is VO or local IRCC and then another officer will double check or point out what needs to be done like Medical request or other documents that they may require.
It’s been so long that I’m waiting for medical request
It’s stressing and frustrating

anujcity

May 2, 2018
How long it will take to complete in LVO? Because my file status is changed from in process to application received on ecas today. My file is received on 4th May 2018. Still I am waiting for MR.

Sasha90

May 2, 2019
How long it will take to complete in LVO? Because my file status is changed from in process to application received on ecas today. My file is received on 4th May 2018. Still I am waiting for MR.
I have read 12 meaning 12 months or lesser if your case is straightforward then add 3 months after application received status but it all falls down to you local IRCC office and visa office for Outlanders.

daris25

Champion Member
May 10, 2015
ONTARIO
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
09-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-04-2018
AOR Received.
27-07-2018
File Transfer...
01-04-2019
Med's Request
17-06-2019
Med's Done....
21-06-2019
Passport Req..
04-07-2019
The fact is that , many applicants status changed in process to application received..and before medical ecas status again changed to in process...but funny part is that last days many outalnd applicants received medical request from Canada not from local visa offices, and few received from local visa offices( all candidates ecas status is application received) like sgvo, Hong Kong, Lvo etccc, all are from July , august AOR (no mr from Ndvo)

anujcity

May 2, 2018
The fact is that , many applicants status changed in process to application received..and before medical ecas status again changed to in process...but funny part is that last days many outalnd applicants received medical request from Canada not from local visa offices, and few received from local visa offices( all candidates ecas status is application received) like sgvo, Hong Kong, Lvo etccc, all are from July , august AOR (no mr from Ndvo)
Generally how many days it will take to change again in process?

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
AR - march 26/18
AOR -may 09/18
Nothing after that....

Ecas status first was in process before but mid of April it changed to Application Received.

I applied for GCMS and will get soon ...

Arttahel

Apr 10, 2019
I’v Got GCMS notes and my medical was due yesterday still haven’t got anything. Just wondering is it just a date or they actually work accordingly.
Ar-22nd March
AOR- 1st May

Josh007

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
I’v Got GCMS notes and my medical was due yesterday still haven’t got anything. Just wondering is it just a date or they actually work accordingly.
Ar-22nd March
AOR- 1st May
Hopefully it works i have same timeline

pvatsal67

Star Member
Apr 26, 2013
Ar-22nd March
AOR- 1st May
Just wondering!! How do you know it is due ? Do they mention in notes that it is due ? Because in my last notes its stated as not started!!!

Arttahel

Apr 10, 2019
Just wondering!! How do you know it is due ? Do they mention in notes that it is due ? Because in my last notes its stated as not started!!!
They said not started as I ordered in April and in the bottom they have put it’s due on May 2nd