+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

LDC Scar

Star Member
Aug 31, 2021
Hi, Do you have any update? The others from Ainp that i know all changed back to In Processing in Jan or got ADR except us, We have amost the same timeline, I still Application Recieved.
Hi. No still no update. I honestly just stopped checking my status all together because it’s so depressing.

Reactions: Peggz

876rs

Star Member
Dec 4, 2019
Now Iam worried about mine.
It was not changed back to in process but there is a request for additional documents like submitting again the updated family info, personal history, police clearance and need to pay landing fee.
Still waiting for police clearance before submitting all of these. Hoping for a decision
after.
Have you got anything sir

Shery1978

Mar 10, 2022
Hi, My status was changed from In Process to Application Received at beginning of Apr and yesterday it was changed back to In process. Does it mean I will receive MR soon? I'm outland paper-based, AR May 29, 2018 and AOR Jul 31, 2018.

Thanks
can you tell me what happen next

Jan bernard

Jun 26, 2016
Hi, Do you have any update? The others from Ainp that i know all changed back to In Processing in Jan or got ADR except us, We have amost the same timeline, I still Application Recieved.
Any updates on ur papers? we have same timeline. Got adr1 on jan 27 and adr 2 on march 4. All submitted. Now another waiting game. So frustrating. Do you know anyone who got their ecopr after adr?