+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

deeppp

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
It means Your file was transferred and it has been acknowledged by the destination office but they have not started looking into it.

It will change back to In-Process once ADR is requested or when officer start working on it

18 Months Completed today, Ecas says application received, Lvo Calgary.......

How many Other are waiting From Lvo Calgary .........

I

Reactions: Bade2145

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Yes today
Call centre agent was a nice lady,told me will send a message to visa office,not sure is it gonna help or not.Have you?
same thing happened on me, I called call centre, and the agent said she will send a note to my lvo immediately. For sure she did, a few days later, my lvo sent a email to me directly and said in a rude way like " you are the one change the personal info during our processing time, so we are not responsible for the delay, you have to wait."

Aabt

May 24, 2019
same thing happened on me, I called call centre, and the agent said she will send a note to my lvo immediately. For sure she did, a few days later, my lvo sent a email to me directly and said in a rude way like " you are the one change the personal info during our processing time, so we are not responsible for the delay, you have to wait."
Oh
What personal info you changed?
Which lvo?did you got MR
I didn't updated any personal info, I don't know what's going on

deeppp

Star Member
Aug 15, 2019
Yes today
Call centre agent was a nice lady,told me will send a message to visa office,not sure is it gonna help or not.Have you?
We can send I web form, will that go to Lvo or the call centre people ? I am going to wait this week and call them .

Amybarar03

Feb 7, 2019
I think.it is..
Mine is at calagary too..AR june 2018
Only difference is mine transfered after medical pass.Dont worry you get it eventually.You are already 19 months .Almost there ,trust almighty.
Hey your is inland or outland my application too transferred to Ottawa after medicals on 04 nov 2019 and mine is SINP-Inland

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Hey your is inland or outland my application too transferred to Ottawa after medicals on 04 nov 2019 and mine is SINP-Inland
Do you know when the status was changed into 'Application Received'? Now your application status is still 'Application Received'?

Dr kbknaidu

Jun 29, 2012
London,UK
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
BUFFALO
App. Filed.......
29th june 2011
Doc's Request.
17th july 2011
AOR Received.
1st sep 2011
IELTS Request
Sent with application
File Transfer...
May 29 2011
Med's Request
Oct 26 2013
Med's Done....
Nov 15 2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
In Process Since Jan 7th 2014
VISA ISSUED...
07-02-2014
LANDED..........
09-03-2014
Got medicals and sent to CIC then updated to ' medicals have been received' , then changed to "Application received " from 'in process ' what to expect now ??

Sean Wu

May 26, 2019
Got medicals and sent to CIC then updated to ' medicals have been received' , then changed to "Application received " from 'in process ' what to expect now ??
It means your files transfered into the local visa office. When your status re-changed into 'in process ' , you will get your DM soon.

Reactions: Bade2145