+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Many application are sent to local office espicially for outside canada.
Its neither, not bad and not good, some cases are proccesing in sydney whilst other in local embassy.
Share your timeline please
Thank you

AR February
AOR April
MR September
Medical received 23 September
File transferred today

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Thank you

AR February
AOR April
MR September
File transferred today
In my opinion after transferring we need to wait more time than in case without this one. My status is still application received almost 5 months and nothing

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
Thank you

AR February
AOR April
MR September
File transferred today
Unfortunately have to tell you, you will have to wait much more time than others. There is no time frame regulation(like the 17 months posted on cic website) any more if your file transferred to the local office. I have been waiting 23 months already, and many other friends who transferred to local offices have been waiting almost 28 months already and still nothing. Especially Calgary and Etobicoke offices, never heard anyone got pr from these 2 offices, no exaggerate.

Dima123

Star Member
Sep 18, 2019
Unfortunately have to tell you, you will have to wait much more time than others. There is no time frame regulation(like the 17 months posted on cic website) any more if your file transferred to the local office. I have been waiting 23 months already, and many other friends who transferred to local offices have been waiting almost 28 months already and still nothing. Especially Calgary and Etobicoke offices, never heard anyone got pr from these 2 offices, no exaggerate.
What is your stream? What what is your local office

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
choose another day to call again to speak with another person, she is not good, she just doesn't want to help you. Knowing where is your file is your right.
I've tried many times but i couldn't call because i Outland applicant and call to cic from another country is inaccessible

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Ohh its frustrating.
Could you share your full time please

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
No I don’t know, but according to the thread it should be the embassy of your country of residence? This is what I understood. I reside in the UAE, you?
Most likely its true, coz whent i called cic agent told me that now about 70-80% of file will be transferring to office even if you inside canada.
Im from Ukraine

jaseenaliottawa

Jun 23, 2019
LANDED..........
April 5 2022
Oinp - file sent to Sydney , Nova Scotia.
AR - October 22 ,2018
Medical request - May 13,2019
Medical done - May 24,2019
Medical pass - June 5,2019
Rcmp - JULY 2019

October 31
Ecas status changed from in Progress to Application Received . any idea what could it mean ?

wraithbuddy

Star Member
Aug 22, 2019
Oinp - file sent to Sydney , Nova Scotia.
AR - October 22 ,2018
Medical request - May 13,2019
Medical done - May 24,2019
Medical pass - June 5,2019
Rcmp - JULY 2019

October 31
Ecas status changed from in Progress to Application Received . any idea what could it mean ?
You have similar timeline like me.
But i got transferred in june
Its mean that your application will be processed in local visa office

bison1234

Star Member
Aug 19, 2019
What is your stream? What what is your local office
ohh, I see, sorry I didn't notice you are an outland. so your local office should be the visa office in your country or, call cic to ask where your file is, they should tell you. And the time frame could be different. Im a pnp inland.