+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS status changed to "Application Received" from "In Process"

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Hello guys
do we need to wait for a medical request to send the unpfront medical report ??
What if the doctor already submits the report and we don’t get a medical request??
I have just done upfront medical so wondering that I can just send a web form and confirmation or should I wait for a request?
Please suggest

Josh007

Star Member
Apr 11, 2019
Hello guys
What if the doctor already submits the report and we don’t get a medical request??
I have just done upfront medical so wondering that I can just send a web form and confirmation or should I wait for a request?
Please suggest
You can send your confirmation through web form. I’m also planning to do same.

Reactions: Iandme

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
No we don’t need to wait for request. Send your confirmation through web form.
In case if I get medical request, how it would work?? Cuz they will have new Barcode.
Would I be sending the same confirmation by web form ?

Last edited:

anujcity

May 2, 2018
Hello guys
Please suggest
Don’t need to wait. Just send it by web form. I did last week. I get email form web form that they have forwarded my medical.

Iandme

Star Member
May 16, 2019
Don’t need to wait. Just send it by web form. I did last week. I get email form web form that they have forwarded my medical.
Is your medical updated now in cic? Does it say you passed a medical exam ?
Also I got the information shit . Is that the one you are saying to send it by web form ?