+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecas status changed from DM to in process

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
So what is that In process in Ecas mean?
they don’t want to finalize right now because if they do they have to issue copr but with travel restrictions nobody can land then copr will get expire. that’s why its in process again and they will keep on checking if medical get expired or not

El Bueno

Oct 10, 2019
Hav
[/QUOTE
[/QUOT
they don’t want to finalize right now because if they do they have to issue copr but with travel restrictions nobody can land then copr will get expire. that’s why its in process again and they will keep on checking if medical get expired or not
You mean the application is on hold? Are not exempted from travel restrictions? Why do they need to do that? Where did you get that info?

El Bueno

Oct 10, 2019
Hav

You mean the application is on hold? Are we not exempted from travel restrictions? Why do they need to do that? Where did you get that info?
I’ve never heard anyone similar to my situation. From decision made then went back to in process. Only few.

shivavishu

Star Member
Aug 5, 2017
I’ve never heard anyone similar to my situation. From decision made then went back to in process. Only few.
last november cic saskatoon reached me for information like my address my spouse address . when i told them my spouse is outland they said because of that we cannot finalize the application. then i emailed them back and they explained that because of travel restrictions they are not finalizing outland dependent application. so it’s on hold until travel restrictions are there.

El Bueno

Oct 10, 2019
last november cic saskatoon reached me for information like my address my spouse address . when i told them my spouse is outland they said because of that we cannot finalize the application. then i emailed them back and they explained that because of travel restrictions they are not finalizing outland dependent application. so it’s on hold until travel restrictions are there.
Can I add you in whatsapp so I could ask more details. If that would be fine to you? Thanks

El Bueno

Oct 10, 2019
Hav

You mean the application is on hold? Are not exempted from travel restrictions? Why do they need to do that? Where did you get that info?
Can you share that email they have sent it to you.? We can chat in whatsapp about it ?

Sam518

Star Member
Sep 26, 2020
I am also in Saskatoon, now waiting for about 2 mths after DM.
My case was the same from DM changed to IN PROCESS in December. But after that we received remedical letters for some family members, after that ECAS changed to DM again.