+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS shows test invite sent, no letter in the mail yet

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi all

Checked ECAS this week and saw that there was a test invitation notice sent by mail, but I haven't received the letter itself yet. Called CIC, and the agent confirmed the test date, gave me the test location, and sent me an email (quite generic) with the required documents. She said, if I don't receive the letter before the test, I can just print the email she sent and bring it with me instead. Has anyone been in the similar situation?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mine ecas notification says that it was sent by mail, but it was via email. A printout of the email letter is sufficient.
The email that the agent I talked to sent is the list of the required documents only. It doesn't say anything like I, Freckle, need to appear on Date X at Place Y to take the test. I haven't received neither the letter nor the email that is the official test invite.

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
The email that the agent I talked to sent is the list of the required documents only. It doesn't say anything like I, Freckle, need to appear on Date X at Place Y to take the test. I haven't received neither the letter nor the email that is the official test invite.
Is there an attachment?

Freckle

Mar 13, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Normally u have to see the email again
It is attached with the email
Me too i got only email no mail
I understand what is an attachment within email, I haven't received test invite neither as email nor as a letter in the mail.

What I am trying to find out has anyone went to take the test without the official test invite?

Joshua1

Nov 18, 2013
I understand what is an attachment within email, I haven't received test invite neither as email nor as a letter in the mail.

What I am trying to find out has anyone went to take the test without the official test invite?
Did you check your Junkmail?

Balboul

Star Member
Nov 9, 2017

Call them dont go without official test invite
U must call them and tell them to send u invite

CJ_an

Star Member
May 25, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06 Oct 09
IELTS Request
16 Dec 09
Med's Request
28 Feb 12
Med's Done....
19 May 12
Passport Req..
19 Sep 12
I will call them again tomorrow, thank you.
Hi Freckle, did u able to get copy of your test invite? Im in same situation not receive any email or snail mail..