+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecas says Decision made but when clicking on status I don't see any more details

shalenabennie

Champion Member
Jan 17, 2017
Visa Office......
London
I too in the same boat guys.
pls see below message and reply if you have any idea

I have applied for PR on Jan 30, 2017 (AOR Mar 22-2017) for Provincial Nomination of Alberta with my wife. I don't know what happened, but my application is still in process and no proper info given in online account. I have been asked to update the addresses and timeline which I did in Dec 2017, Medicals letter on 3 Mar 2018 and completed - passed status from 5 April 2018. I got one more questionaire to submit CV, thesis supervisor name and publications. (I did MS in University of Manitoba). On Dec 12, 2018, I got a status changed to "Decision Made" and till this time, no questions or emails asked for any details. But my online account shows its still in process. Now its almost 3 -4 weeks since Decision Made, I still didnt got any PPR request. Is this procedure normal or any problem with application? Can anybody inform me. Mine and wife's work permits are changed and updated in September 2018 as I applied for Bridging work permit extension and my wife's PGWP from May 2018 - may 2021.
Could you just reply any cases or some people who faced this. I m worried and do not know what to do. When I called CIC, the call center agent informed that a decision has been taken and it might take several days to get correspondance and can't tell whether its approved or rejected. I ordered GC-MS notes also which just showed Security checks in progress. I also asked Minister of Immigration, an officer replied that my applicaiton is actively processed in Sydney CIO office and will be updated soon on Nov 27, 2018 and security check is pending verification by one of the agencies.

Hope to get reply soon.

Thanks
Venkata
This happens often. Sometimes after "decision made it can still take a month or so to get ppr. Your almost there. Just be patient :)

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Guys i saw ECAS change from In Process to DM on 22nd Feb 2019, and last line showed medical recieved.

Today when i checked ECAS again, 3 weeks after getting DM, one added line in description:

1. We received your application for permanent residence on April 12, 2018.
  2. We started processing your application on July 18, 2018.
  3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  4. Medical results have been received.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What should i make of this? Any advice what the rocuments could be? Havnt received any email yet!!

MuAn

Star Member
Aug 8, 2018
Guys i saw ECAS change from In Process to DM on 22nd Feb 2019, and last line showed medical recieved.

Today when i checked ECAS again, 3 weeks after getting DM, one added line in description:

3. We sent you medical instructions on May 31, 2018. To avoid delays, please provide us the information requested in the letter as soon as possible. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us.
  5. We sent you correspondence on March 13, 2019. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
What should i make of this? Any advice what the rocuments could be? Havnt received any email yet!!

Congratulations

It will be the PPR try to check your account now

Reactions: Mano Ahmed

Mano Ahmed

Mar 6, 2019
Congratulations

It will be the PPR try to check your account now
I hope so , fingers crossed!

I have a representative who is looking after my file so just waiting on a response from them if they got any correspoence against my application!!

Varadero

Dec 18, 2011
Just received my PPR!! Thanks for the help !!

Goodluck everyone
Did you receive by mail or email? My sister in law received similar communication but said something was sent out March 14, 2019 and still nothing. She has her email listed but nothing.

Amit1979

Sep 25, 2019

Please check your mail in spam folder

Amit1979

Sep 25, 2019
Did you receive by mail or email? My sister in law received similar communication but said something was sent out March 14, 2019 and still nothing. She has her email listed but nothing.
I received my ppr on 23 sept in my email spam folder. So i advise you to check spam folder too.