Star Member
Nov 24, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-AUG-2013
mysteryocean said:
called CIC again, Call center agent said its a technical problem and their team is working on it!!
The E-CAS problem appears to increasingly spread throughout many people...

Anyone can login to "Change of Address" (https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?app=coa)?
I've gotten a same E-CAS problem, and I also can't login to online address change tool. It appeared at the same date, same time :'(

My local VO is CPP-O who orders applicants in Canada to change one's residential/mailing/e-mail address from online,when s/he has moved, on their web-page (http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp FAQ#2).
I'm living and working in Canada. I worry about that if CPP-O didn't notice this problem, they won't accept my e-mail informing new contact information ???

I was planning to send an e-mail to Question@cic.gc.ca, refer to Reply #68 (Thanx mysteryocean !!)
But now, I decided to wait because CIC already started work for the problem.
Hope that CIC team will solve the problem soon.
But if the problem won't solve, I maybe send inquiry...

Everyone, please keep sharing.

mysteryocean said:
I think CIC call center agents are the last people to trust. they dont know nothing. I called CIC call center and i was told that they cant say anything since my file is being processed at NDVO. Insted he sent me an email explaining how to complain CIC regarding eCAS long in problem. This is what he forwarded me.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical Problems related to Online Tools

Thank you for your recent call to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Call Centre.

In order to assist you with the technical issues you are experiencing, please send an email to Question @ cic.gc.ca and include following information:

1. Surname – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

2. Given name(s) – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)

4. Country of birth

5. Client ID Number

6. Your current status in Canada

7. The expiration date of that status

8. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.

9. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.

10. Type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record)

11. Approximate date that the application was submitted

12. Office to which the application was sent (complete address)

13. Two screen shots of:

o The page you are attempting to access, and

o The error message that you receive

AND please describe the information you were looking for and the nature of the problem.

You can expect a response within five (5) working days of our receipt of the above information.

Gravity

May 18, 2010
Good morning to all here on this POST " E-CASE NOT WORKING",

Mine isnt working since Feb 4th , there are other few whose ecase isnt working either.I agree with "Trick'; It might be in a phase of updating the status;
Many here informed abt e-case not working , BUT NONE, informed if they r expecting a status change". I guess this the more important information for all of us , to understand whats really happening.

I am expecting " change of status".

Plz write if u r expecting status change????
Regards to all.

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Gravity said:

Mine isnt working since Feb 4th , there are other few whose ecase isnt working either.I agree with "Trick'; It might be in a phase of updating the status;
Many here informed abt e-case not working , BUT NONE, informed if they r expecting a status change". I guess this the more important information for all of us , to understand whats really happening.

Regards to all.
Hi I m waiting for my status change as well waiting for passport too.
Can't check my ecas since feb 1st

Thanks

vp1981

Feb 5, 2013
Gravity said:

Regards to all.
ITS 2 MONTHS SINCE I HAVE SENT MY PASSPORT WITH RPRF AND MEDICAL

WAITING FOR CHANGE OF STATUS.

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
Waiting for passport and status change

Coming_to_Canada

Aug 9, 2011
Gravity said:

Regards to all.

Good Morning to all from me as well..
my ecase is not working from today as well..
it was working fine untill yesterday, and at the time i advised you and others here not to worry about it as it might be a system update..
well today my ecase is not working as well.. it says that they cannot recognize the info that i provided..
u make a good point that may be the people whos ecase is not working are those people who are waitinf for an update..
well as for me, i m waiting for my PPR2 and my status has alreday changed to Decision Made..
so i dont think that i can see any more update on my ecase, however, i m still waiting for the next step on my application..
its always hard to tell what theyr up to.. but i think it is their internal thing whereby they r updating their system..
well do let us know whenever u see ecase working again..
regards and my best wishes to all.. :)

mysteryocean

Jun 20, 2010
swift current SK Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-12
Doc's Request.
no request!!
Nomination.....
01-08-11
AOR Received.
CIO 16-03-12 NDVO 03-04-12
Med's Request
23 July 2012
Med's Done....
30 July 2012
Interview........
Waived!!
Passport Req..
23 July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013
LANDED..........
Already in canada
so most people, of eCAS mal function are applicant to NDVO, and most of us are waiting for "Decision Made". I hope when our ecas get back, it comes back with Decision made!!

pr1979

Aug 26, 2012
Dhaka
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07 May 2010
Doc's Request.
15 Oct 2010
AOR Received.
15 Oct 2010
IELTS Request
Sent to SGVO with all documents
File Transfer...
In process since 26 Mar 2012
Med's Request
09 Oct 2012
Med's Done....
13 Nov 2012, RPRF other docs sent 23 Nov 2012, E-cas: "Medical results have been received." appears on 01 Dec 2012
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
28 Dec 2012 - Passport submitted to VFS on 15 Jan 2013, E-cas: "Decision Made" on 03 Feb 2013
VISA ISSUED...
31 Jan 2013, Passport Received from VFS on 18 Feb 2013
LANDED..........
07-06-2013
mysteryocean said:
I think CIC call center agents are the last people to trust. they dont know nothing. I called CIC call center and i was told that they cant say anything since my file is being processed at NDVO. Insted he sent me an email explaining how to complain CIC regarding eCAS long in problem. This is what he forwarded me.

Sir, Madam,

Thank you for contacting Citizenship and Immigration Canada. I am pleased to follow up on your request:

Technical Problems related to Online Tools

Thank you for your recent call to Citizenship and Immigration Canada's Call Centre.

In order to assist you with the technical issues you are experiencing, please send an email to Question @ cic.gc.ca and include following information:

1. Surname – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

2. Given name(s) – Exactly as it appears on the passport or identity document

3. Date of birth (YYYY-MM-DD)

4. Country of birth

5. Client ID Number

6. Your current status in Canada

7. The expiration date of that status

8. Complete address (including the postal code). If the residential address is different from the mailing address, please provide both addresses.

9. Telephone number. If you have more than one contact number, please provide them all.

10. Type of application (work permit, study permit or visitor record)

11. Approximate date that the application was submitted

12. Office to which the application was sent (complete address)

13. Two screen shots of:

o The page you are attempting to access, and

o The error message that you receive

AND please describe the information you were looking for and the nature of the problem.

You can expect a response within five (5) working days of our receipt of the above information.
Can you access now?

syrust

Jul 22, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Interview........
no
Still not working.. soon I m going to have my passport in my hands with shining visa..

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
mysteryocean said:
so most people, of eCAS mal function are applicant to NDVO, and most of us are waiting for "Decision Made". I hope when our ecas get back, it comes back with Decision made!!
I along with many others are NOT AT ALL waiting for "DECISION MADE" in E-CAS. Rather we are awaiting "Medical Request".

So please don't jump to conclusions that people waiting for a change in status to DM have their E-CAS not responding.

Many of us are waiting for MR & not able to access E-CAS. Change in status will mean curtains to our file process.

cut

Jan 19, 2009
botswana
Category........
Visa Office......
PRETORIA, SOUTH AFRICA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-09-2009
Doc's Request.
26-10-2009
AOR Received.
26-10-2009
File Transfer...
19-02-2010
Med's Request
14-02-2012
Med's Done....
16-04-2012
Mine is accessible this means no update expected on my case.

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
Canadian Dreams said:
I along with many others are NOT AT ALL waiting for "DECISION MADE" in E-CAS. Rather we are awaiting "Medical Request".

So please don't jump to conclusions that people waiting for a change in status to DM have their E-CAS not responding.

Many of us are waiting for MR & not able to access E-CAS. Change in status will mean curtains to our file process.
I was not able to access E-CAS 7months ago when I about to receive my MR. It worked after few days and I was surprised with MR.
Based on that we are thinking it might be good news.

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
samreen.sandhu said:
I was not able to access E-CAS 7months ago when I about to receive my MR. It worked after few days and I was surprised with MR.
Based on that we are thinking it might be good news.
In that case, it is a good omen.

I wish it should bring :
"Decision Made with Canadian Address" for people awating "Visa Stamped passports"
&
"Medical Request" for people awaiting "Medicals"