14-06-2011
IELTS Request
Included in the application
File Transfer...
07-07-2012
Med's Request
19-08-2013
Med's Done....
27-08-2013 (E-Medical Received by CIC on 03-09-2013)
Passport Req..
09-09-2013 (e-CAS status updated to Decision Made)
VISA ISSUED...
11-10-2013
LANDED..........
Already in Canada since 2011
i was able to finally access my ecas but still no change in status, still RBVO. :(

ravercwb

Star Member
Aug 20, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-12-2010
Doc's Request.
sent with application
AOR Received.
03-2011
IELTS Request
sent with application
Med's Request
20-08-2012
Med's Done....
30-08-2012
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
03-07-2013
VISA ISSUED...
09-07-2013
LANDED..........
Before August 2013
ecas working properly, went back to normal.
Last line "medicals received"

sunnysport

Aug 10, 2010
India
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-05-2010
Doc's Request.
09-11-2010 DOCs submitted
AOR Received.
28-09-2010 & 2nd AOR on the 20/12/2010
File Transfer...
In Process : May 31, 2012.
Med's Request
31 May 2013
Med's Done....
Submitted Med and PP on 02 July 2013
Passport Req..
DM on ECAS 02 Oct 2013
VISA ISSUED...
12 Oct 2013
gopalra said:
I too can see that the "red warning line" disappeared.

But e-CAS is still not working for me.
Even mine is still not working almost 3 weeks now.

Sunny

iamfsw

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
MY ECAS STATUS:

Permanent Residence Application Status :

In Process

We received your application for permanent residence on November 9, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 3, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Visa Office:NDVO

delcan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
iamfsw said:
MY ECAS STATUS:

Permanent Residence Application Status :

In Process

We received your application for permanent residence on November 9, 2011.

We started processing your application on September 3, 2012.

Medical results have been received.

Visa Office:NDVO
Hello Iamfsw
when did you send your PPT & Medical to NDVO.

iamfsw

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
I recieved an email from NDVO in Nov 2nd week (2012) asking details about work experience prior to 2000. I submitted the necessary documents (via Courier) the next day.. so from then.. wait is on..

iamfsw

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
passports+Landing Fee+PCC and medicals were sent to NDVO in October 2012

I recieved an email from NDVO in Nov 2nd week (2012) asking details about work experience prior to 2000. I submitted the necessary documents (via Courier) the next day.. so from then.. wait is on..

delcan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
iamfsw said:
passports+Landing Fee+PCC and medicals were sent to NDVO in October 2012

I have send my PPT on Mid Aug '12 .medical line received .

iamfsw

Star Member
Sep 23, 2012
delcan: so its been 6 months for you.. i really do not understand what NDVO is upto.. this is unacceptable.. ndvo is like a black hole.. without any communication.. they do not bother to reply to your case specific enquries nor they have any turn around time once passports are sent to their office.

delcan

Star Member
Nov 21, 2012
iamfsw said:
delcan: so its been 6 months for you.. i really do not understand what NDVO is upto.. this is unacceptable.. ndvo is like a black hole.. without any communication.. they do not bother to reply to your case specific enquries nor they have any turn around time once passports are sent to their office.
I had send one mail in end of NOV 12 .Got reply on 1st week feb'13

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.

annmarypallickal

Dec 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
april 2011
Doc's Request.
april 2011
AOR Received.
may 2011
File Transfer...
june 2011
Med's Request
january 2013
Med's Done....
february 2013
Passport Req..
january 2013
VISA ISSUED...
april 2013
LANDED..........
april 2013
delcan said:
I had send one mail in end of NOV 12 .Got reply on 1st week feb'13

We acknowledge that our office has received your original passport(s) for this application.

Due to the high volume of correspondence received by this office, it generally takes several days following receipt to process passports and place them on file. The file is then directed to the attention of a processing team for a review to take place to ensure all requirements have been met for the application to move to the next steps in processing.

This file is currently pending review by the responsible processing team and a decision by the officer. As soon as that review has taken place, our office will contact the applicants if any further documentation or information is required.

Please note that all statutory requirements must be met before we can issue visas. We therefore cannot provide you with a precise date by which this application will be finalized and the passports returned. Your continued patience is appreciated. Rest assured that we give the highest processing priority to cases which are ready for visa issuance for which passports have been submitted. Until we contact the applicant or authorized representative, either to request additional documents or information or to return the passports, we will not be able to respond to further enquiries.
hi delcan,

can u give your time line in details?

if you got medicals as soon as ur status changed to in process,then after receiving MR only,they will initiate further process including ur back ground and security checks...
I usually noticed a trend that,those who get MR very late after the status turned to "In process" gets visa in a short span...and the others gets visa very late...

anyway they will hold the process 7-14 months in between ur "in process & MR" or "MR & visa"

rgds,

ann

samreen.sandhu

Star Member
Sep 26, 2012
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
7th June 2010
Med's Request
13th July 2012
Med's Done....
18th July 2012
Interview........
Hopefully waived
Passport Req..
13th July 2012
VISA ISSUED...
18th March 2013
LANDED..........
5th April 2013
ravercwb said:
ecas working properly, went back to normal.
Last line "medicals received"
Same as mine ecas came back 3 days ago with Medical results have been received.