+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecas no status, just blank

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
hi guys, i cheked my ecas yesterday and it was blank with no status at all. It had only my name and address on it. i know few people also who also have ecas blank for couple of weeks. we all sent our docs to pilot office in ottawa. i was wondering if anyone knows anuthing abt it?

Pk09

Jul 26, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
it might be soemthing or might be nothing at all. please do not bank too much on ECAS as it is unreliable source of information

ahmadtajwer

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2009
Aurora
It's still blank, one of my friend received medicals and hos status was blank as well. I was wondering if anyone knows any different?

S

shibuya

Any problem on Ecas send a email : web-tech-support@cic.gc.ca

Roger Moore

Jan 5, 2013
I am in the same boat. Let me know what's your present status. Did you get the PR or has your application been refused?

Canadian Dreams

Jul 23, 2011
ahmadtajwer said:
It's still blank, one of my friend received medicals and hos status was blank as well. I was wondering if anyone knows any different?
Dear Ahmad, There are many people in the forum who have trouble in E-CAS & getting below error:

"We were not able to identify you using the information you provided"

Some of them are awaiting Medical Request while others are awaiting Passports with Visa.

As per your update one of ur friends who had E-CAS trouble, received MR. This is really encouraging for people like me who are facing above E-CAS error & awaiting MR.

Please if you can update the forum further in detail on this.