+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS How to acces!

anhstar

Aug 18, 2009
Quebec
Hello everyone!
Im sponsoring my wife!
For a while I've been using the ID client that I got from the letter of confirmation that Immigration give me informing me that my application has been accepted and sent to Singapore. With that client ID, I was able to get into ECAS with my family name, my birthday and my birthplace. However, just today, I've seen some people in this forum talking about the ECAS of their wife with more up to date information.
So, is it true that there are 2 ECAS, one for me and one for my wife?
If it's true, how can I acces the one for my wife? I tried with the client ID but with her last name and birthday and birthplace, but ECAS say it has no info.

Can anyone tell me how to acces my wife's ECAS please? Thank you!

SadGirl:(

Jul 20, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Your "wife's e-cas" will appear under yours once the Visa office in Singapore receives the application and begins processing it. You can also access your "wife's e-cas" using her personal information once they give her an immigration file number (B#########). But in either case, the same information will be listed (at least this is the case with me and my husband).

mitamata

Nov 21, 2008
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
16-02-2009
AOR Received.
27-03-2009
Med's Done....
03-12-2008
Passport Req..
29-04-2009
VISA ISSUED...
06-05-2009
LANDED..........
27-07-2009
The only extra information you will see with your wife's login info is her address. That's it.

Here's a comparison - the first is when loging in as the sponsor, the second when loging in as the applicant.

See the 'In Process' links? They both lead to the same thing. So really, the only difference is that one shows the sponsor's address and the other the applicant's.

To log in with your wife's details, you will need the immigration file number, usually received with an AOR or another correspondence from the processing embassy.

anhstar

Aug 18, 2009
Quebec
Ok! I see! So both ECAS points to the same and have the same information! Thank you for clearing this out for me!

SadGirl:( and mitamata! Thank you :)
Now onto my other problem! No AOR for my wife from SINGAPORE and a possible adress problem!
Which is in this post: http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/5-months-and-still-no-aor-from-visa-office-t24059.0.html