+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Ecas does not update!

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
My casual says we sent you medical request but we never received one. So confused.
Did you miss the call from the clinic? You can contact the medical doctor to see if it has been uploaded to the immigration office. Sometimes the applicant needs a re-inspection.

Gurpavan81

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
My representative is a lawyer so he would've received the correspondence. How do I locate the doctor or doctors name. I already sent in a webform.

koolord

Star Member
Oct 24, 2019
My representative is a lawyer so he would've received the correspondence. How do I locate the doctor or doctors name. I already sent in a webform.
The doctor is the person who checks you during the physical examination. Your hospital physical examination form has his information. You can ask the clinic by phone. The webfrom feedback will be slower in this regard. The best way is to talk to the doctor.

Garry21

Apr 25, 2018
It says we sent you anletter with medical instructions and medical request.
Looks like they sent another medical request and did you guys followed that request which they sent or you ignored ? If you ignored send a web form and ask for extension. The medical results are only good for one year . I think the exam you sent with application expired already

Gurpavan81

Star Member
Feb 13, 2020
They sent the request on sept.17 and another letter on sept.18 but we didnt receive either request. Maybe it was not sent to correct address or something. I emailed webform stating we didnt receive the request at all.