+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS "DECISION MADE"

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
hi guys,good day to all.i just have a question about the ecas saying "decision made" if it is a sign for refusal because we have not heard anything yet from cic. 2 days ago my mom's ecas changed from "in process" to decision made already. And how long do cic request for a passport after decision made?.,i am a dependent child of my mother under LICP.please help from those who has the same experience as ours. thank you

rsjm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila - Vegreville
App. Filed.......
LC1 - 31-12-2010 LC2 - 22-04-2013
Doc's Request.
NBI and RPRF received at Vegreville on 08-04-2014
AOR Received.
LC2 - 16-08-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Interview........
12-06-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014 delivered July 11, 2014
LANDED..........
10-08-2014
ajfaigao89 said:
hi guys,good day to all.i just have a question about the ecas saying "decision made" if it is a sign for refusal because we have not heard anything yet from cic. 2 days ago my mom's ecas changed from "in process" to decision made already. And how long do cic request for a passport after decision made?.,i am a dependent child of my mother under LICP.please help from those who has the same experience as ours. thank you
r

https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/redir.do?redir=app_perm_fam&lang=en&app=ecas

Lovelybird

Star Member
Jan 22, 2014
Hi! You will not know really until your mom get to the interview with the officer.. Can i ask for your mom's timeline.. When she first submitted her PR application.. Thanks

rsjm

Star Member
Apr 29, 2014
Philippines
Visa Office......
Manila - Vegreville
App. Filed.......
LC1 - 31-12-2010 LC2 - 22-04-2013
Doc's Request.
NBI and RPRF received at Vegreville on 08-04-2014
AOR Received.
LC2 - 16-08-2013
Med's Request
27-02-2014
Med's Done....
06-03-2014
Interview........
12-06-2014
Passport Req..
14-05-2014
VISA ISSUED...
26-06-2014 delivered July 11, 2014
LANDED..........
10-08-2014
ajfaigao89 said:
hi.did cic requests for your passport after your ecas changed to "decision made"?
After PR interview of LC1 and meeting all the required documentation, medical exams and requirements as LC2 we are just waiting for our visa stamped passports and COPR from Canadian Embassy Manila.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
Lovelybird said:
Hi! You will not know really until your mom get to the interview with the officer.. Can i ask for your mom's timeline.. When she first submitted her PR application.. Thanks
Hi,my mom submitted her pr application in aug.2011 and cic started processing our papers oct.2013 then cic sent my mother our lc2 within canada and filled it up.had all the docs submitted,etc.including medical..ecas changed to decision made just 2 days ago.we have no PPR yet and my mom is not yet interviewed.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
rsjm said:
After PR interview of LC1 and meeting all the required documentation, medical exams and requirements as LC2 we are just waiting for our visa stamped passports and COPR from Canadian Embassy Manila.
my mom is not yet interviewed but we already submitted our lc2 docs including medical,etc.i hope everything would be ok

bhagat

Jun 27, 2014
Hi dear friends,

Help needed....

a decision has been made on my brothers work visa application for Canada from UK and he got refused due to following reasons
1. Travel history
2. Immigration status in UK
3. Purpose of visit

All 3 reasons are totally nonsense because no body can challenge him about his travel history, immigration status in UK and purpose of visit. He has excellent travel history as he has chenegan (euro) visa and travelled to Germany as well. He has never violated any law in UK since living there. He has been travelling to India back and forth. We had attached all the required documents like all passport visa stamps and proof of valid status in UK.
Secondly he is currently on Post study work visa in UK which is valid until August 23, 2014. He has completed his business studies over there prior to that and currently working.
And he got a job offer from Canadian employer to apply for visa.

I have discussed with our Immigration consultant in Canada who filed his work visa and he said that we should go in to court and challenge visa office decision. What do you think about it? Anyway I am thinking about hiring a immigration lawyer here for appeal.
Please advise.....
Thanks.

Simple26

Jun 28, 2014
ajfaigao89 said:
Hi,my mom submitted her pr application in aug.2011 and cic started processing our papers oct.2013 then cic sent my mother our lc2 within canada and filled it up.had all the docs submitted,etc.including medical..ecas changed to decision made just 2 days ago.we have no PPR yet and my mom is not yet interviewed.
Hi! Me and your mom got the same timeline, remind your mom to always check her email as soon CiC will send her a letter informing that her application been approved, and PPR for you (LC2) at the same time, in my case i received the email june 16 and 4 days after i received a letter for my interview sked, it'll be on the end week of this month, be patient, lapit na yan....

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
Simple26 said:
Hi! Me and your mom got the same timeline, remind your mom to always check her email as soon CiC will send her a letter informing that her application been approved, and PPR for you (LC2) at the same time, in my case i received the email june 16 and 4 days after i received a letter for my interview sked, it'll be on the end week of this month, be patient, lapit na yan....
hi.thank you po sa reply.pwede po bang malaman kung kelan nagsend sa inyo ng email cic about sa PPR from the date of "decision made"po? kinakabahan lang po kase ako kase madame nagsasabe na dapat daw PPR muna bago magdecision made.btw,il let her know po today.salamat po

Simple26

Jun 28, 2014
ajfaigao89 said:
hi.thank you po sa reply.pwede po bang malaman kung kelan nagsend sa inyo ng email cic about sa PPR from the date of "decision made"po? kinakabahan lang po kase ako kase madame nagsasabe na dapat daw PPR muna bago magdecision made.btw,il let her know po today.salamat po
In my case, as I seldom check my ECAS, i think june 16 it was still 'in process' and i received email: approval plus ppr... Then 4 days after, changed to 'decision made' at the same interview letter received.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
Simple26 said:
In my case, as I seldom check my ECAS, i think june 16 it was still 'in process' and i received email: approval plus ppr... Then 4 days after, changed to 'decision made' at the same interview letter received.
My mother did not recieved any email regarding ppr and approval,it just said that cic will contact her regarding the decision.it bothers me,but we'll just have to wait and see .right now we are waiting for the letter.

ajfaigao89

Jun 23, 2014
just talked to my mom and she said that her pr application has been approved (LC1) and just waiting for the letter for her schedule of interview. But there is no decision yet on who among her dependents would get approve which would be one of us.