+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

nodet

Star Member
Dec 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
weird, isn't it? Are you sure! I am not talking about the batches but like even there was not one individual ppr? I am 25th May AOR, DM around November 3rd! Still waiting for the PPR!
Joey10 said:
Last DM to PR request I can see here is October 28th . 2 weeks ago ..

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my dm 29th oct nothing since hopefully this week :)

Admission

Sep 29, 2011
Guys got my DM on Nov5th , AOR 30 March,

I called the CIC and they looked in my file and said its still not approved but everything looks good.

Does anyone know when is the next batch of PPR expected, Friday the 13th :p ?

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Darphil I am confused you said in a previous post it is being mailed to you and you should have it tomorrow that the agent said that to you??

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
why should you be confused? as what ive posted, i still dont have my ppr till now. i need to wait for one more day before i should be receiving that mail. as long as i haven't received that mail, that simply means that i still dont have my PPR :( . i hope that nov 9 is the end of my long wait.

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
As to why the hell they would post it lol.. Are you in Canada ?:) can you plz let us know if you receive the magical mail

peach49

Nov 9, 2015
Hi all,

I received a decision made on Friday 23rd October with no follow up PPR since. A few people in this thread have mentioned that cic call centre staff have looked into the application when calling, but I've tried four times and received the same flat response - no action until 6 months pass. Am I asking the wrong question or dialling the wrong number?!

What are the chances that there is a negative decision at this point on the application?

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
peach49 said:
Hi all,

I received a decision made on Friday 23rd October with no follow up PPR since. A few people in this thread have mentioned that cic call centre staff have looked into the application when calling, but I've tried four times and received the same flat response - no action until 6 months pass. Am I asking the wrong question or dialling the wrong number?!

What are the chances that there is a negative decision at this point on the application?
Hi Peach,

Im in the same boat I got AOR back on June 16th and DM on Oct 22 haven't heard anything since.

I seen on this forum some people say they were told over the phone they are getting PR .but I don't know if they are true. I called CIC 3 times since and they wont tell me.
No one knows what the decision will be , I've spent hours searching this forum for refusals at DM stage . I haven't found a lot but the ones I have all got a negative decision within a week . But who knows! All we can do is wait and hope . I'm hoping we hear Tomorrow night Tuesday and Fridays are the days the issue decisions .

Good luck

peach49

Nov 9, 2015
Joey10 said:
Hi Peach,

Im in the same boat I got AOR back on June 16th and DM on Oct 22 haven't heard anything since.

I seen on this forum some people say they were told over the phone they are getting PR .but I don't know if they are true. I called CIC 3 times since and they wont tell me.
No one knows what the decision will be , I've spent hours searching this forum for refusals at DM stage . I haven't found a lot but the ones I have all got a negative decision within a week . But who knows! All we can do is wait and hope . I'm hoping we hear Tomorrow night Tuesday and Fridays are the days the issue decisions .

Good luck
Thanks for the feedback. Based on the experience I've had from the CIC call centre, I simply cant see how there would be agents giving out far more information. The research you did on negative decisions looks good too, this eases my fears a little! I had noticed that no-one seems to have had PPR for 2 weeks which is consistent with my experience, so I hope you're right on getting something through this week. Interesting to learn that it's Tuesday/Friday for decision days.

All the best.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No problem Peach . it is awful waiting but there are afew of us in the same situation .I've noticed at least 5 other people waiting for PR since DM on or before October 23 and I haven't seen any granted since October 27/28th . CIC is unpredictable so who knows what's happening .

See below sheet for precedents

https://goo.gl/SomuQI