+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
Good news! Finally received my gcms notes. Says Final application as approved. Also mentioned in the notes that an email was sent for RFV/COPR in a batch as a word template on Sept 15th!!! I never received this email :'(
Been trying to contact cic multiple times by phone ever since but not able to get through to them...Darn!!!

ffortuna

Oct 17, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
YEAAAAH!

I got my PPR today guys, I can't explain how happy I am!
The email from Ottawa arrived at 2AM here (GMT-2:00), so I woke up with the good news!

I hope you all get your PPRs as soon as possible! :D

ImNotAhab

Jan 14, 2015
Just got PPR, (AOR is 30th of June, DM on 21st of October). Its a major relief to say the least. Best of luck to all who are still waiting.

LorraineCon

Apr 9, 2015
Hi All

When i checked PR status decision made September 30th but no PPR yet!!!! My cic profile still has no decision made.

Really hope I get PPR soon as my current visa expires November 24th :(

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LorraineCon said:
Hi All

When i checked PR status decision made September 30th but no PPR yet!!!! My cic profile still has no decision made.

Really hope I get PPR soon as my current visa expires November 24th :(
Wouldn't bother with myCIC profile changing....from what people have said here, that's always behind for the most part. Hopefully you'll get PPR soon though.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImNotAhab said:
Just got PPR, (AOR is 30th of June, DM on 21st of October). Its a major relief to say the least. Best of luck to all who are still waiting.
Hi imnitahab , did u get PR today or last night please let me know seems there was a big batch last night but I got nothing . aor June 15 DM Oct 22

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
riddymon said:
Wouldn't bother with myCIC profile changing....from what people have said here, that's always behind for the most part. Hopefully you'll get PPR soon though.
Hey Riddymon, are you under PNP right?

ImNotAhab

Jan 14, 2015
Joey10 said:
Hi imnitahab , did u get PR today or last night please let me know seems there was a big batch last night but I got nothing . aor June 15 DM Oct 22
I revieved my PPR last night at about 21:00 west coast time. Sorry to hear that you are still waiting. i have my fingers crossed for you.

Joey10

Star Member
Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ImNotAhab said:
I revieved my PPR last night at about 21:00 west coast time. Sorry to hear that you are still waiting. i have my fingers crossed for you.
Thanks for the kind words . my whole process has been a disgrace to CIC. I feel like giving up. Friday is my only hope.

Feel so suck with worry

jasmine4u

Dec 17, 2014
I got PPR today... DM: Oct 15... AOR aug 8.... thanks for your help guys..... I've learnt alot from this blog.... all praise to God

FaizanAli46

Nov 11, 2014
Hi friends,

I have a query, how many family members you are applying? what type of medical exams you opted in? Is it e-medical? and under "Client Visa Details", what type of upfront medical they wrote? Non EDE/Worker for you and what type for your spouse (if you have any)?

They marked both, me n my spouse as Non EDE/Worker, is it correct?

sewak34

Oct 20, 2015
FaizanAli46 said:
Hi friends,

I have a query, how many family members you are applying? what type of medical exams you opted in? Is it e-medical? and under "Client Visa Details", what type of upfront medical they wrote? Non EDE/Worker for you and what type for your spouse (if you have any)?

They marked both, me n my spouse as Non EDE/Worker, is it correct?
yes 110% correct