+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

Oct 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
muhammadanas1987 said:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt] 8) 8) 8)PPR 8) 8) 8)[/size][/size][/size][/size]
Finally! Worth the wait. Congratulations buddy! :)

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
I'm March 27 ITA and got Decision made 156 days after AOR. Waiting for PPR for 8 days now. God, please give me some sort of discount for PPR waiting for I waited so long for DM. God, are you listening? Going by Einstein's theory of relativity. This last five months have been longest five months of my life. God bless us all.

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
hrc7777 said:
I'm March 27 ITA and got Decision made 156 days after AOR. Waiting for PPR for 8 days now. God, please give me some sort of discount for PPR waiting for I waited so long for DM. God, are you listening? Going by Einstein's theory of relativity. This last five months have been longest five months of my life. God bless us all.
when was your decision made ? september 30 ? did you get any ghost email or anything ?

Punjab_rocks

Star Member
Nov 4, 2010
Visa Office......
Chandighar
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21 oct 2010
Passport Req..
26 oct 2010
VISA ISSUED...
27 oct 2010
LANDED..........
soon
hrc7777 said:
It was sept. 29th. Yes I did get the ghost email. How abt u?
I didnt apply I am asking on the behalf of my friend. he applied on july 21. he got ghost email on september 30 but he is not able to check his ecas wherher his desicion is made or not for some reasons..

fsw2014 batch

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
I hope this is the right forum to ask.

1. I applied in mid August and just got an RPRF. Decision on my application has not been made as yet according to both CIC and ECAS. Is this normal?

2. What are the chances of being refused after RPRF?

Thanks!

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
hrc7777 said:
158 days since AOR. I feel you. I see that in the last couple of days CEC guys have been getting PPR except one fsw who was waiting on DM since July end. No idea when our ordeal will end. 2 weeks since DM.

Congrat to those who got PPR

JB007

Oct 27, 2014
India
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15 May
Doc's Request.
24 May
AOR Received.
15 May
Med's Done....
23 Apr
DM since 1st Oct. Waiting :)

curry30

Sep 20, 2015
Patience is a virtue!!!!!!!!!! My timeline: cec category ita june 12 Aor july 30 rprf sept 15 decision made sept 20 ppr oct 7..... I shared my timeline because i know how stressful to the wait specially if its decision made on ecas and you never have a ppr yet.... #justpray# you will be the next one!!!

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Seniors,,,this may be a silly question,,,,I've two passports - one is expired but it has my UK student Visa stamp. I included pages of this passport while submitting online application. Now when I've to send passport for PPR, do I have to send just the new one or both - new and old to be consistent with the application? Please advise.

AidinF

Mar 6, 2015
The past couple of days have been REALLY good in terms of PPR. I just want to urge all to continue to contribute to the spreadsheet to help the remainder of us have a better idea of what to expect.
Anyone can add anyone's stats on the spreadsheet, making sure there is no duplication by doing a quick ctrl+f for the username first..

I'm really happy for all of you guys, and hopefully CIC continues to issue PPRs at this rate. Right now, we have seen PPRs for people who got their DM in late Sept. Good luck to all y'all!

http://bit.do/DMPPR

AidinF

Mar 6, 2015
hrc7777 said:
Seniors,,,this may be a silly question,,,,I've two passports - one is expired but it has my UK student Visa stamp. I included pages of this passport while submitting online application. Now when I've to send passport for PPR, do I have to send just the new one or both - new and old to be consistent with the application? Please advise.
Which passport did you apply with? I imagine the new one. Based on your UCI they already know what study permits, temporary residence visa or work permits you've ever had so I don't think they need to see your student visa.

If you've applied with the old passport and now have received a new passport, then that's a bit of a complication.. but I guess that's not the case for you..
good luck!