+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
cecimmigrant said:
Same here. CEC Inland. DM 14th Sept. No extra line. Just waiting. :-[
Not only did I not have that line before or while getting PPR, it's still not in my ECAS. No one should worry if they have Decision Made without that line.

RAVA

Oct 5, 2015
Hai ;

In my CIC website DM was on 5Aug however no update for PPR. Its been two moths after Decision Made.
My application processing time is over SIX months now. I already send a mail to CIC however no response for the mail it's already two weeks.
Getting bit Nervous now. Any advice will be very helpful. Thanks in Advice.

EE Application Details
APR :-23Mar
Process App :-24 March
Medical received
Schedule A - Back ground Declaration form need to submit & DM : 5Aug
I submitted Schedule A on 6Aug

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
never heard of DM on my cic. R u sure it is on my cic and not ecas? Why have you not called CIC or approached an MP like so many others.

RAVA said:
Hai ;

In my CIC website DM was on 5Aug however no update for PPR. Its been two moths after Decision Made.
My application processing time is over SIX months now. I already send a mail to CIC however no response for the mail it's already two weeks.
Getting bit Nervous now. Any advice will be very helpful. Thanks in Advice.

EE Application Details
APR :-23Mar
Process App :-24 March
Medical received
Schedule A - Back ground Declaration form need to submit & DM : 5Aug
I submitted Schedule A on 6Aug

RAVA

Oct 5, 2015
purohit said:
never heard of DM on my cic. R u sure it is on my cic and not ecas? Why have you not called CIC or approached an MP like so many others.
Ya it's ECAS ; I called up CIC they said ur file is still on process. Could u plz advice how to approach an MP plz.

Thank you for ur response

PlasmodiumVivax

Star Member
Aug 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Open Work Permit
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 16, 2013
AOR Received.
August 16, 2013
Med's Request
August 19, 2013
Med's Done....
August 26, 2013
Interview........
NBI Docs req: Jan 14, 2014
Passport Req..
Naunahan nalang sa approval sa PR thru EE
VISA ISSUED...
Nganga pa rin Open work permit application
LANDED..........
Dec 8 2015
Hi All, our family is one of the lucky groups to get DM last Sept 23 and got PPR on Sept 25. Wife is in Canada, me and son here in Philippines. Thru the help of a representative, My wife's passport was already sent out to CIC Ottawa and at the same time they requested PPR request for me and my son here in the Philippines. Today she received email from CIC detailing PPR request with info on how we can send our passports in Canadian Embassy in Manila. What I'm confused is the who needs to sign in Appendix A where it says "Signature of Principal Applicant". Sure my wife is the PA as she is currently working in Canada but does that mean I need to have the Appendix A sent from from Canada to Phils. with my wife's signature so we can send it to the Canadian embassy in Manila? Anyone else with similar situation? Thanks!

InGG

Sep 25, 2015
Please I need your help. Kindly interpret about my timeline?

Mycic

Application Status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of Medical Results: Passed
Review of submitted docs: No additional documents needed at this time
Scheduling interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In progress
A final decision has been reached: Not started

Ecas:
3 lines - we started processing your application

Sep 30- DM

what are the chances of being rejected after decion made? I havent receive updates after DM because i have consultant with updates directly send to his email. TIa

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
InGG said:
Please I need your help. Kindly interpret about my timeline?

Mycic

Application Status: Open
Review of eligibility: Review in Progress
Review of Medical Results: Passed
Review of submitted docs: No additional documents needed at this time
Scheduling interview: Not needed at this time
A background check is needed: In progress
A final decision has been reached: Not started

Ecas:
3 lines - we started processing your application

Sep 30- DM

what are the chances of being rejected after decion made? I havent receive updates after DM because i have consultant with updates directly send to his email. TIa
When did you apply ?

AidinF

Mar 6, 2015
Hello,

I'm a may 14th AORer and got DM on ECAS on Oct 2nd.
Just called CIC and of course, they were not helpful.

It's sort of an annoying stage isn't it? so to help us deal with it, I'm creating a spreadsheet just for us to have a better estimate of this last stage.
Please add your dates here if you have received "decision made" and haven't received (or have recently received your PPR)

http://bit.do/DMPPR

PLEASE share this around whenever you see someone join us. I've made the URL easy to remember. bit.do/DMPPR ... If someone had done this earlier we would have a better estimate by now. So far we just kind of know it may take anywhere from a couple of days to 2 months.. We should keep track of batches, and perhaps observe a pattern..

Cheers and good luck to all of us!
Aidin

m_dewan33

May 2, 2014
NL, CA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
EE 03/01/2015
Nomination.....
ITA 27/03/2015
AOR Received.
16/05/2015
IELTS Request
Submitted in EE profile 8.5
Med's Done....
Passed 05/05/2015
Passport Req..
13/10/2015
VISA ISSUED...
23/10/2015
AidinF said:
Hello,

It's sort of an annoying stage isn't it? so to help us deal with it, I'm creating a spreadsheet just for us to have a better estimate of this last stage.
Please add your dates here if you have received "decision made" and haven't received (or have recently received your PPR)

PLEASE share this around whenever you see someone join us. I've made the URL easy to remember. bit.do/DMPPR ... If someone had done this earlier we would have a better estimate by now. So far we just kind of know it may take anywhere from a couple of days to 2 months.. We should keep track of batches, and perhaps observe a pattern..

Aidin

Pretty similar timeline for me as well. AOR 16-May, Meds done 05-May and Ecas changed to DM 02-OCt

AidinF

Mar 6, 2015
m_dewan33 said:
Pretty similar timeline for me as well. AOR 16-May, Meds done 05-May and Ecas changed to DM 02-OCt
Thanks. I realized the access wasn't public to the spreadsheet. Now it is. I also added yours. Everyone, please feel free to add your data. Let's gather the stats here to save us all time and help us cope :)

Camaro

Star Member
May 6, 2015
AidinF said:
Hello,

Aidin
+1 Aidin
appreciate your help

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
AidinF said:
Thanks. I realized the access wasn't public to the spreadsheet. Now it is. I also added yours. Everyone, please feel free to add your data. Let's gather the stats here to save us all time and help us cope :)

1 plus for post , one suggestion add one more line ITA received date.

AidinF

Mar 6, 2015
Hey all..
Just a suggestion about the tracking spreadsheet.. I noticed people who get their PPR won't necessarily come back here.. so if you come across a DM to PPR timeline (the rest we're not really that concerned about, so mainly if they have received a DM and then a few days or weeks later they receive a PPR), kindly please enter their stats into the spreadSheet. Make sure you include their username, as we don't want duplication :)

Great work all.. in just a couple of hours we have collected more stats than you would have gathered if you wanted to go page by page and read all the comments!