+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

hrc7777

Star Member
Aug 10, 2015
Dear Seniors,,,I need yr help,,,pretty soon I need to submit VO change request from Ottawa to Local VO,,,,Can someone guide me about outline of the letter and what to include? Thanks a lot.

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
hrc7777 said:
Dear Seniors,,,I need yr help,,,pretty soon I need to submit VO change request from Ottawa to Local VO,,,,Can someone guide me about outline of the letter and what to include? Thanks a lot.
I would need help in this regard as well guys as my spouse is back home and I would need to change the VO to local one since I can't get her passport here. Right now its DM for me and can expect PPR anyday.

Also another question if anyone knows, I have my UCI but since this is my spouse's first visa application to Canada when will the UCI come for her. Will it come with PPR? I suppose I will need her UCI when applying for a change of VO for her. Please advise thanks.

darphil

Star Member
Sep 6, 2015
my ECAS status was changed form in process to DM last sept 25. the last ppr was issued on the 2nd of October. i haven't seen any update for ppr since then. any update ? :)

God is good ... all the time :D :D :D

eilsf87

Oct 5, 2015
Slightly off topic as I haven't got DM yet. I received a Ghost email on Oct 3 around 6pm (MDT) but my ECAS has not updated. It says on the ECAS login page that they are having technical difficulties, so I am hoping that's why there is no update. I am just wondering if anyone else received a Ghost email on Oct 3 and if they have heard anything yet or even if anyone was waiting longer than 24 hours for their DM after Ghost email.

AOR July 20 (EE CEC)

Thank you kindly.

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
Hi,

All the people who got their DM in ECAS. When you click on Decision Made, where it shows lines (details about application processing steps), does anyone have a line saying, " a final decision has been made and office will contact you regarding the decision." Lots of people who filed their application (not in express entry) get this line before they get PPR.

It has been 21 days since DM and still waiting for PPR. getting anxious.
P.S. I dont have that extra line in my ECAS.

Camaro

Star Member
May 6, 2015
I'm in a same situation....SEP 14 DM but no answers from CIC

ECAS doesn't have additional line about the final decision either ???

Kurokuro

Oct 1, 2015
Burnaby, BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, no new PPRs today?

EE CEC
ITA: 12-Jun
AOR: 5-Aug
Medicals passed: 13-Aug
DM: 18-Sep
...?

cecimmigrant

Jul 23, 2015
mtrx said:
Hi,

All the people who got their DM in ECAS. When you click on Decision Made, where it shows lines (details about application processing steps), does anyone have a line saying, " a final decision has been made and office will contact you regarding the decision." Lots of people who filed their application (not in express entry) get this line before they get PPR.

Same here. CEC Inland. DM 14th Sept. No extra line. Just waiting. :-[

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015
mtrx said:
Hi,

Don't think many get that line. Through EE, I only saw one applicant having that line - the person who is waiting since end of July on DM.

Fa4s

Oct 4, 2015
my husband E case is decision made since September 01,2015 but we have not received and email or mail from CIC NewDelhi i contact my MP office and after the inquiry he told me that my husband application is approved by New Delhi visa office its been 5 weeks still no luck and news :(

ciscotao

Star Member
Sep 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-05-2015
AOR Received.
02-05-2015
Passport Req..
01-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
21-10-2015
LANDED..........
23-10-2015
I know quite a few people does not have that line recently, including myself. My eCAS only has three lines and the last one was medical received.

mtrx said:
Hi,

Fa4s

Oct 4, 2015
My husband E Case is also just decision made since 5 weeks i do not have the line which says a final decision has been made and the office will contact you regarding the decision . just after MP inquiry he said CIC officer told him its approved in the first week of decision made still worry its been 5 weeks no news from CIC NewDelhi :mad: :mad: :mad:

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Still waiting... 8 days since DM. The CIC agent said it takes up to 3 weeks to get the official email after DM.

katja2684

Jan 31, 2015
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
doobie.doobie said:
You and I are on the same boat.

good luck.
Thanks Doobie, good luck to you! I may have to apply for BOWP if nothing happens in a week or two.