+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
chechi_298 said:
I am considering going to my local MP (Chris Alexander, himself) to see if they could assist me in finding out the decision made by CIC with regard to my app. Can anyone, who has gone through this route, tell me how long it took for these figures to obtain an answer and relay the information to you, the applicant?
You applied in August and saying thinking to see local MP, how about other people applied in May/June. a month and half relax give them time.

chechi_298

Star Member
Oct 23, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-08-2015
Passport Req..
06-10-2015
LANDED..........
12-11-15
iceberge said:
You applied in August and saying thinking to see local MP, how about other people applied in May/June. a month and half relax give them time.
I'm sorry iceberge. Do you know anything about me or my situation?

Efka

Aug 15, 2015
Inland BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chechi_298 said:
I am considering going to my local MP (Chris Alexander, himself) to see if they could assist me in finding out the decision made by CIC with regard to my app. Can anyone, who has gone through this route, tell me how long it took for these figures to obtain an answer and relay the information to you, the applicant?
My and my partner have AOR April 30 and DM Sept 11. If there is no PPR 2-3 weeks after DM then turn to local MP - it´s way too early now.

purohit

Star Member
Feb 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-05-2015
Doc's Request.
None
Nomination.....
None
AOR Received.
05-05-2015
IELTS Request
Initally submitted
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
N/A
Passport Req..
13-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
29-10-2015

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
chechi_298 said:
I'm sorry iceberge. Do you know anything about me or my situation?
In your signature written you submitted application on August so I assume you applied one and half month ago. Since people still waiting from April. That's why I mentioned to wait and give them some time. I am sorry if you have any other story or any other situation. I didn't mean to hurt you.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chechi_298 said:
You will get the decision by the end of the month anyways. I don't think your local MP would be able to help you much.

macast

Star Member
Apr 24, 2014
Yellowknife
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
What happen when you get PPR after DM? Special email with flowers or something?

Or just another boring notification to login into MyCIC, and have mini heart attack in the process, to discover you fate into the platform?

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
macast said:
What happen when you get PPR after DM? Special email with flowers or something?

Or just another boring notification to login into MyCIC, and have mini heart attack in the process, to discover you fate into the platform?
You will get a mail with sub "Ready for Visa /<Same in French> " to your mail id you given for application ...

u can animate your mail client with flowers .. :)

I_love_van

May 11, 2015
Hello members,
I need you advice.
My post graduate work permit is expiring at the end of October (1 month left).

I got DM on Sep. 23 and no update till now. I called CIC yesterday to ask about what is the decision for me, the lovely lady said "all the things looks good, you will have to wait for the outcome...". Then I mentioned that my PGWP is expiring next month, the lady suggest me to apply for the bridge open work permit ASAP. She said "no matter what the decision is, you need to apply for the work permit extension. You can apply for the BOWP...."

Do you think I need to apply right now or after I receive the PPR?
Is the decision has any effect on the BOWP application?

Any response will be appreciated. :)

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
I_love_van said:
Hello members,
I need you advice.

I got DM on Sep. 23 and no update till now. I called CIC yesterday to ask about what is the decision for me, the lovely lady said "all the things looks good, you will have to wait for the outcome...". Then I mentioned that my PGWP is expiring next month, the lady suggest me to apply for the bridge open work permit ASAP. She said "no matter what the decision is, you need to apply for the work permit extension. You can apply for the BOWP...."

If your work permit is expiring on 1st of October then wait till 5PM of 1st of October to submit your BOWP application. There is no benefit in applying early but you can get into trouble if your application get processed and rejected before you get any decision from EE application. The latter you apply the more time you will buy for yourself to get a positive outcome from your EE application.

Technically you are not eligible for a BOWP as you do not have a positive assessment over your profile. Unfortunately for EE CIC is not issuing any positive eligibility assessment to be eligible for a work permit bridge before the final decision is made. So, the only option you have, is to apply as late as possible and get an implied status to buy some time.

There is no impact of BOWP over EE application. If you get your PPR after your workpermit is expired then you will definitely need your BOWP application receipt as proof of implied status to PR land at the border.

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I_love_van said:
Hello members,
I need you advice.

If you got DM and have another month in your PGWP, you might as well wait. From the call center agent, it is almost certain your PR application has a positive outcome.

As soon as you get your PPR, mail the passports on the same night with the pictures. CIC seems to send back the CoPR and passport back pretty quick.

Worst case scenario, you apply for an extension just before the date of the PGWP (assuming you haven't received your PPR or your passport and CoPR back from CIC)

Hope this helps :)

Lottie604

Nov 19, 2014
Waiting for PPR,

DM on Sep 14th - so hopefully sometime next week- if two weeks is looking like the average! ::)

Anyone waiting longer than two weeks?