+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sujani said:
Hi tomsniper,

I was requested rprf fee on sept 11 amd decision made on sept 17 but no ppr yet...so i have no clue whts happening....
What is your timeline ?

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Hey Guys! I got PPR yesterday :D At last!!!

DM = July 28

All the credit goes to my local MP office. After I approached MP office, last week they have called me and assigned a Case worker to deal my case. Case worker was very helpful in updating me daily about the status. And it was my MP office who informed me first about the PPR even before it landed in my email. MP office says CIC total forgot to issue PPR after Decision Made.

If you are waiting more than 2 weeks after DM, I would suggest you to approach your local MP office. They were very helpful in my case at least.

Anyways, it was a long journey for us.

Good luck to everyone.

mtrx

Star Member
Aug 31, 2015
Saskatchewan
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-07-2015
Med's Done....
28-07-2015
Passport Req..
Oct 6
rasber said:

DM = July 28

All the credit goes to my local MP office. After I approached MP office, last week they have called me and assigned a Case worker to deal my case. Case worker was very helpful in updating me daily about the status. And it was my MP office who informed me first about the PPR even before it landed in my email. MP office says CIC total forgot to issue PPR after Decision Made.

If you are waiting more than 2 weeks after DM, I would suggest you to approach your local MP office. They were very helpful in my case at least.

Good luck to everyone.
Congratulations

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
I have a question about PPR.
They are not asking my Photos. Is this normal ?? Did they change the process of late?

Below is the excerpt from my PPR email. Did anyone receive the same format, Without photo request?

1. Gather the following documents:

• Passport(s)
• One copy of this letter
• One self-addressed envelope* with your complete mailing address for us to return your passport(s) and Confirmation(s) of Permanent Residence
• One envelope* addressed to our office to send your package

*Please refer to the instructions in the table below.
Incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail.

2. Submit all documents by mail in a single package:
• Enclose your passport(s), copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address;
• Send your correspondence in accordance with the instructions that are specific to the country where you have a mailing address:

Any idea??

Singalingali

Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:

DM = July 28

All the credit goes to my local MP office. After I approached MP office, last week they have called me and assigned a Case worker to deal my case. Case worker was very helpful in updating me daily about the status. And it was my MP office who informed me first about the PPR even before it landed in my email. MP office says CIC total forgot to issue PPR after Decision Made. ů

Good luck to everyone.
Congratulations buddy!

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Thanks! @mtrx and @Singalingali.
I wish you get the PPR soon.

Good luck!!!

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:
I have a question about PPR.
They are not asking my Photos. Is this normal ?? Did they change the process of late?

Below is the excerpt from my PPR email. Did anyone receive the same format, Without photo request?

1. Gather the following documents:

• Passport(s)
• One copy of this letter
• One self-addressed envelope* with your complete mailing address for us to return your passport(s) and Confirmation(s) of Permanent Residence
• One envelope* addressed to our office to send your package

*Please refer to the instructions in the table below.
Incorrect mailing addresses could result in your passport(s) being lost. Our office accepts no responsibility for documents lost in the mail.

2. Submit all documents by mail in a single package:
• Enclose your passport(s), copy of this letter and folded self-addressed envelope in the envelope with our mailing address;
• Send your correspondence in accordance with the instructions that are specific to the country where you have a mailing address:

Any idea??
Yours doesn't mention the photo at all. Let me share with you what happened to me. Even in my PPR letter, there was no mention of a photo for the primary applicant, except asked to attach photos for accompanying family members.
So I sent my passport without photos. The next day after CIC received my passport, I get an email from CIC asking me to submit two photos and they attached the specs for it.

I recommend attaching two photos because one of the photos will be attached to your CoPR when you receive it with your passport.

Hope this helps :)

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
A-man said:
Yours doesn't mention the photo at all. Let me share with you what happened to me. Even in my PPR letter, there was no mention of a photo for the primary applicant, except asked to attach photos for accompanying family members.
So I sent my passport without photos. The next day after CIC received my passport, I get an email from CIC asking me to submit two photos and they attached the specs for it.

I recommend attaching two photos because one of the photos will be attached to your CoPR when you receive it with your passport.

Hope this helps :)
Yes, I think that's a good idea. If they don't need them they'll just toss them. Make sure you get the correct size taken and one is blank on the back and the other has the name and address of the photographer as well as your name and date of births. Here's the link to the photo specs that were in my PPR request:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

I just got my PPR on Sept. 14th, sent my stuff in the 15th, it delivered to Ottawa on the 17th, and this morning myCIC was listing application approved.

iceberge

Jan 19, 2015
Toronto Ontario, Canada
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
INLAND OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
April 7, 2015
Nomination.....
ITA April 10
AOR Received.
AOR April 10
Passport Req..
Oct 13, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
November 2, 2015
LANDED..........
November 11, 2015
rasber said:

DM = July 28

Good luck to everyone.
First of all congrats rasber for PPR after a long time you received it. How could CIC forget to issue PPR Omg, we wait like thirsty for one email and they forget cant imagine, secondly thanks for share your situation and for suggesting us that after 2 weeks we should contact local MP office.

SnakePlissken

Star Member
Apr 26, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
App. Filed.......
Feb-10-2018
AOR Received.
Mar-20-2018
Rather slow week in terms of PPR issued. Except for Rasber, not much movement seen on the PPR front. Congrats Rasber!

cic.gc.ca

Jul 24, 2015
NOC Code......
2273 coast guard
SnakePlissken said:
Rather slow week in terms of PPR issued. Except for Rasber, not much movement seen on the PPR front. Congrats Rasber!
sunday is the ppr day

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:

DM = July 28

Good luck to everyone.
Congratulations! Yet what happened to you is really horrible. How can they forget!! Cannot imagine your anxiety during this long wait! Fortunately, you got the ppr at last and all is well that ends well.

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
Thanks! @ A-man @ AshesNdust for the information. +1 for you.

I have mailed my passports without photos yesterday. And after checking your posts I rushed to Canada post today and included my photos. Thank GOD my package was still sitting at Canada post. You guys saved yet another potential delay 8)

Thanks for your comments @ iceberge @ SnakePlissken @ iamyyang

It is really frustrating to be on DM. Hope no one should be experiencing this. I wish you all to get PPR soon.

Good Luck!!!