+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

sammy2607

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
04-07-2015
Med's Done....
11th July,2015
sidaktoronto said:
just wanted to know from you guys who received ppr or dm already...

those who are in canada did your employers got any calls from cic regarding work experience and other stuff
Not me. And I haven't seen many posts claiming that they did. Just in a few cases.

mrazzak

Star Member
Aug 5, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-05-2015
Doc's Request.
02, 09, 17-06-2015
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
10-05-2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Submitted with application
Med's Done....
NA
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
05-10-2015
VISA ISSUED...
20-10-2015
LANDED..........
24-10-2015
Efka said:
Congratulations everyone!!!

DM Sept 11 - waiting...
Same here, DM 14-Sept, now waiting for an update.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sidaktoronto said:
just wanted to know from you guys who received ppr or dm already...

those who are in canada did your employers got any calls from cic regarding work experience and other stuff
None. I gave the names of three Canadian employers and two in Slovakia, and none got a call.

tidelander

Star Member
Jan 7, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got PPR.

My timeline:
Category - FSWP In
April 9 - Submitted
April 11 - AOR
June 3 - Medicals Passed, BG Check In Progress
August 14 - ECAS in Process
August 31 - Ghost email from MyCIC
September 1 - ECAS Decision Made
September 14 - PPR

Never asked for additional documents, RPRF paid upfront - still it took them 5 months 1 week. I wonder what the processing time would be if they asked for additional documents and RPRF was not paid... 8 months? 10 months?

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got ppr too yesterday. It's from Ottawa and I still need to wait for their second ppr letter directing me to my local VO. Any idea how to expedite the process, guys? I need to land in Canada ASAP. Thanks a lot!

UrbanNomad

Star Member
Aug 25, 2015
Visa Office......
Singapore
iamyyang said:
Got ppr too yesterday. It's from Ottawa and I still need to wait for their second ppr letter directing me to my local VO. Any idea how to expedite the process, guys? I need to land in Canada ASAP. Thanks a lot!
In the same situation... should take up to 2 weeks as i am given to understand... you could try faxing them also apart from the email if you are in a hurry. I am not since i have a couple of long travels coming up, so actually i am better off with the 2-3 weeks timeline.

Erika Lo

Mar 24, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AAlhadka said:
Congratulations!! it must feel so good being a PR after 15 years!!! how did you stay that long in Canada without being a PR??!!

For all other people out there who got PPR recently, big congratulations!
Thanks!! I was an international student since 15 yrs old. Back to my country to work for 2 yrs after finish the school then applied for working holiday to come back then LMO then PR. What a long journey!!!!

AshesNdust

Jan 4, 2015
tidelander said:
Got PPR.

My timeline:
Category - FSWP In
April 9 - Submitted
April 11 - AOR
June 3 - Medicals Passed, BG Check In Progress
August 14 - ECAS in Process
August 31 - Ghost email from MyCIC
September 1 - ECAS Decision Made
September 14 - PPR

Never asked for additional documents, RPRF paid upfront - still it took them 5 months 1 week. I wonder what the processing time would be if they asked for additional documents and RPRF was not paid... 8 months? 10 months?
Yeah, seriously. I had almost the exact timeline, never got requested any extra paper either, and paid up front. Makes me wonder if they were actually looking at my application the whole time or it just took them a bit longer to get to it.

iamyyang

Star Member
Dec 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
UrbanNomad said:
In the same situation... should take up to 2 weeks as i am given to understand... you could try faxing them also apart from the email if you are in a hurry. I am not since i have a couple of long travels coming up, so actually i am better off with the 2-3 weeks timeline.
Thanks. Faxed them already. So all I can do now is just to wait an pray... Calling CIC is of no use, right?

yepyep

Star Member
Jun 11, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got decision made yesterday. Outland applicant and background went to in progress as well. What am I looking at for a wait for ppr? Around 2 weeks? Then two weeks to get vo changed to London, then a week or so till copr? I just want this to be over haha!

For the two photos on ppr, am i right thinking one has to be signed by the photographer?

Cheers