+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ECAS Decision Made and NO PPR Express Entry Candidates Connect Here!!

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
08-05-2015 RCMP; 29-05-2015 Schedule A
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
16-09-2015 at CIC Calgary
rasber said:
Hey guys!
I got my GCMS notes today. Here is the gist from the report.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Final: Approved

ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: XXXXXXX
Appl. Due Date: 2015/08/23

COPR
Document: COPR / CPR
Print Queue: PQ-XXXX-COPR
COPR Due date: 2015/07/24

As per the report Appl. Due date is August 23 but I am not sure what that means.
Congratulations on your approval! GCMS notes very similar to what I got. I've got questions for you:
a. In Section "Finalize Application - Document Issuance" what is the name of Document Issuance: 1 and 2? And what is it's status? (For me these were erased out. DocumentIssuance 3 & 4 were COPR counterfoil and COPR respectively, Status: Not Started Due: 03/Jun/2015)

b. In Section "Correspondence - Outgoing" - What is the name of most recent document outgoing from CIC (OUTOGING:1) ? and what is it's status? (For me it said "Application Transferred", status: Not Started)

c. Not sure if this matters... my final secondary office was set to CALGARY CIC. How about you? This is in Section "APPLICATION"

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
autumnsummer71 said:
Congratulations on your approval! GCMS notes very similar to what I got. I've got questions for you:
a. In Section "Finalize Application - Document Issuance" what is the name of Document Issuance: 1 and 2? And what is it's status? (For me these were erased out. DocumentIssuance 3 & 4 were COPR counterfoil and COPR respectively, Status: Not Started Due: 03/Jun/2015)

b. In Section "Correspondence - Outgoing" - What is the name of most recent document outgoing from CIC (OUTOGING:1) ? and what is it's status? (For me it said "Application Transferred", status: Not Started)

c. Not sure if this matters... my final secondary office was set to CALGARY CIC. How about you? This is in Section "APPLICATION"
Thanks! dragon17sky and dobes. I wish you good luck.

Thanks! @autumnsummer71 for your inputs, I didn't realized until I saw your reply. Its almost same as in your GCMS notes.

a. In Section "Finalize Application - Document Issuance" Document Issuance: 1 and 2 are both missing. And I have only one Document Issuance 3 that is COPR / CRP, Status: Not Started Due: 24/Jul/2015
b. In Section "Correspondence - Outgoing" - OUTGOING:1 is "Application Transferred", status: Not Started.
c. My final secondary office was set to ETOBICOKE CIC.

Out of your experience do you see anything that I need to worry?

I am guessing they forgot or misplaced the next course of action. anyhow I am planning to see my local MP on Monday.

Let's see.

harshmaru

Star Member
Aug 12, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rasber said:

Thanks! @ autumnsummer71 for your inputs, I didn't realized until I saw your reply. Its almost same as in your GCMS notes.

a. In Section "Finalize Application - Document Issuance" Document Issuance: 1 and 2 are both missing. And I have only one Document Issuance 3 that is COPR / CRP, Status: Not Started Due: 24/Jul/2015
b. In Section "Correspondence - Outgoing" - OUTGOING:1 is "Application Transferred", status: Not Started.

I am guessing they forgot or misplaced the next course of action. anyhow I am planning to see my local MP on Monday.

Let's see.
Hi Rasber..can you please tell me how to request GCMS notes??

rasber

Mar 15, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
09-03-2015
AOR Received.
10-03-2015
Med's Done....
14-02-2015
harshmaru said:
Hi Rasber..can you please tell me how to request GCMS notes??
Here is the link..
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
rasber said:

Thanks! @ autumnsummer71 for your inputs, I didn't realized until I saw your reply. Its almost same as in your GCMS notes.

Let's see.
Well well. We are only comparing our notes. GCMS notes and the treasure of information in it is definitely worth another thread. The thing is we don't know for sure if its perfectly normal to have what we got. The last one I guess could be that they set it to the nearest CIC office based on our address maybe? The other ones I don't know what to interpret. So can't say if there is anything to worry.

Again, we can neither prove or disprove anything as we don't know whats the norm here.

All the best at MP's office!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I got through to CIC, got a nice agent, but a reply I haven't heard of before. He said my application was "on its way to approval" and elaborated by saying that it had got through one step, and now had to be "confirmed". Has anyone else been told anything like this? Not that it sounded bad, just that he didn't right off the bat say it had been approved and we would be getting PPR soon.

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
dobes said:
I got through to CIC, got a nice agent, but a reply I haven't heard of before. He said my application was "on its way to approval" and elaborated by saying that it had got through one step, and now had to be "confirmed". Has anyone else been told anything like this? Not that it sounded bad, just that he didn't right off the bat say it had been approved and we would be getting PPR soon.
If he took a look into your application (after you gave him your client or app.number) and then told what he told you it looks positive to me. I've heard others say something similar like "Decision Made" is not complete-complete until you see it in mycic. So that's kinda some one has to do the translation of that "decision" from the system into a notification/request letter form in mycic and may be that task is still pending? ::)

apole

Feb 18, 2015
rasber said:
Hey guys!
I got my GCMS notes today. Here is the gist from the report.

ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Passed
Criminality: Passed
Medical: Passed
Final: Approved

ASSIGNMENT
Assigned To: XXXXXXX
Appl. Due Date: 2015/08/23

COPR
Document: COPR / CPR
Print Queue: PQ-XXXX-COPR
COPR Due date: 2015/07/24

As per the report Appl. Due date is August 23 but I am not sure what that means.
Congratulations Rasber!!

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
autumnsummer71 said:
If he took a look into your application (after you gave him your client or app.number) and then told what he told you it looks positive to me. I've heard others say something similar like "Decision Made" is not complete-complete until you see it in mycic. So that's kinda some one has to do the translation of that "decision" from the system into a notification/request letter form in mycic and may be that task is still pending? ::)
Yes, he looked at it for me. He was a native French speaker and I only speak English, but his English was good. He searched for the word "confirmation" after telling me it was "on its way to approval." He did NOT indicate anything would be happening very soon. :(

autumnsummer71

Star Member
Mar 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-03-2015
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
27-03-2015
Med's Done....
27-03-2015
Passport Req..
18-08-2015
VISA ISSUED...
26-08-2015
LANDED..........
dobes said:
Yes, he looked at it for me. He was a native French speaker and I only speak English, but his English was good. He searched for the word "confirmation" after telling me it was "on its way to approval." He did NOT indicate anything would be happening very soon. :(
Same happened to me too... Esteban came twice for me.... :) He CANNOT indicate anything will happen soon because he himself has no clue. He can make a note in the file to an officer to look into but for that 6 months need to have elapsed.

dobes

Champion Member
Nov 23, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
autumnsummer71 said:
Same happened to me too... Esteban came twice for me.... :) He CANNOT indicate anything will happen soon because he himself has no clue. He can make a note in the file to an officer to look into but for that 6 months need to have elapsed.
Thanks. You made me feel better.

kksai

Star Member
Sep 23, 2013
So the weekend started already ..

so we need to wait for another 2 days with the DM state so they do send updates on weekend ;D

A-man

Star Member
Jun 30, 2015
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I am joining this thread as of today. Got a ghost email yesterday. No change in ECAS. But I looked at my ECAS this morning and it had turned from "In process" to "Decision Made".

Excited and concerned at the same time. Man it feels like fire and ice :eek:.